Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Broadband Bill Shock. Why isn't it regulated?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 RaoulPuke

Surely it is the responsibility of the user, unless some technical fault is at play. I don't even see why an alert is an obligation to the firm.
    please read a few posts back..
    yes it always is for any bill.
    anywhere. in any industry.
    for any service.
    anywhere in the world.
    when are you paying each rate?
    My point is right up until the "e" at the end of "rate" in my last sentence i was within my limit for free data (€20) a month and thing were sweet, .....but because the "e" was in a new packet on the network, a bit of overhead for network handshaking I'm now over that cap. It's very straight forward.
    My granny never copped it LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

RaoulPuke wrote: »
    Surely it is the responsibility of the user, unless some technical fault is at play. I don't even see why an alert is an obligation to the firm.
    please read a few posts back..
    yes it always is for any bill.
    anywhere. in any industry.
    for any service.
    anywhere in the world.
    when are you paying each rate?
    My point is right up until the "e" at the end of "rate" in my last sentence i was within my limit for free data (€20) a month and thing were sweet, .....but because the "e" was in a new packet on the network, a bit of overhead for network handshaking I'm now over that cap. It's very straight forward.
    My granny never copped it LOL

Either I'm too drunk, or you are. :-)

Advertisement