Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Dublin City Center

Options
  • 30-11-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im looking for a GP in the city center. Any I've rang require me to register with them but my medical card is registered to my GP down home and its a whole lot of beurocracy to get it changed.

Any GP's in town that dont require a registration? Want to try a few to find one im happy with before i stick with em long term anywho.

Cheers in advance for any info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭markpb

I went to the docs in O'Connell St Medical Centre (above Hamilton Long pharmacy) beside Ulster Bank on O'Connell St for years. I only stopped because I moved away but they were really nice, I never had to wait long to be seen and their opening hours are great. I've no idea about the GP/registration malarky though, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

dont know about the registration/medical card issue

but surgery on suffolk st always very pleasant and helpful - receptionists, doctors, and nurses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Second the medical centre on O'Connell St

Advertisement