Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in UCC for this weekend?

• 30-11-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,613 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, going to be in UCC from 4:00 Friday till late Saturday evening. Just wondering whats the craic with parking. Is there much free parking, is the pay and display expensive and do I have any chance of getting any at those times.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

park by the mardyke. you'll need to use a disk between 4-6 friday (maybe 6.30) but its free on saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,613 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Those disks expensive? Where do I get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

€2 per disk, any shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

You need a disk until 6:30pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday in most places. Is parking by the Mardyke really free on a Saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

I was going to ask this aswell. I will be parking in Cork all day Sunday and possibly for a few hours Monday morning. Where is the best place the park for free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Aodan83 wrote: »
    Is parking by the Mardyke really free on a Saturday?

Tis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

welchy wrote: »
    Tis
    Awesome
    closeline wrote: »
    I was going to ask this aswell. I will be parking in Cork all day Sunday and possibly for a few hours Monday morning. Where is the best place the park for free?
    Depends. If you're going to be able to drive Monday morning you can leave it pretty much anywhere then move it to Pouladuff Monday morning. If you're going to be hungover then park near where you will be staying, throw up a parking disk at half 8 Monday morning and go back to bed for two hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Aodan83 wrote: »
    Awesome

Depends. If you're going to be able to drive Monday morning you can leave it pretty much anywhere then move it to Pouladuff Monday morning. If you're going to be hungover then park near where you will be staying, throw up a parking disk at half 8 Monday morning and go back to bed for two hours.

I am thinking of putting the disk up on the Sunday morning but put the details done on it for Monday from half 8 to half 10!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

closeline wrote: »
    I am thinking of putting the disk up on the Sunday morning but put the details done on it for Monday from half 8 to half 10!!
    yeah that's the best thing to do. if you aren't hung over and don't mind getting up early you'd be better off parking it in the park and walk down by brookfield. however this fills up VERY early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Along the same lines...does anyone know are the campus car parks free on Saturdays? I have an all-day seminar tomorrow and could do with some good news ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement