Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exercise class's with a baby?

• 30-11-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Is there any class's in Ennis that you can bring a new baby with you? I saw a prog on tv recently where there was a mammy bootcamp where they incorporated the buggy into the class. Seemed to be a Dublin thing..more demand I suppose. Would be great not having to get a babysitter. Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cookie82

Cushla wrote: »
    Is there any class's in Ennis that you can bring a new baby with you? I saw a prog on tv recently where there was a mammy bootcamp where they incorporated the buggy into the class. Seemed to be a Dublin thing..more demand I suppose. Would be great not having to get a babysitter. Thanks for any feedback.

im the same would love a yoga class that i could bring my daughter along coz i just cant get a sitter to do it and no family live near by, unfortunately i cant find any such class :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Greenacres

I saw a flyer over at Ennis Swimming pool about an excercise class run up in Lees road I think where you bring your baby and the class is all done pushing the buggy. Will check again when I am next in there for details. or maybe you could ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Radiosurfer

There is a mother and baby yoga class out in west clare (Querrin and maybe Kilrush) but I'm afraid I haven't heard of any closer to Ennis.

Advertisement