Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

15c for milk and suger

• 30-11-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭

Did anyone see the signs up around the coffe shop? they can go take a running jump as far as I am concerned

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

patdshaker wrote: »
    Did anyone see the signs up around the coffe shop? they can go take a running jump as far as I am concerned
    They must be trying to stop the poor students robbing it and bringing it away with them? would work out cheaper than milk and sugar in aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Its a small charge for the 15 seconds it takes them to put milk and sugar in your coffee. All those seconds add up ya know :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Omg guys its just 15c.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

In fairness, I don't think you'll get into much trouble if you're caught stealing milk and sugar for your coffee :P

Anyway, whenever it's busy, they won't have a clue who paid and who hasn't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 RepliesWithGif

Coffeespit.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lighterfox

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Omg guys its just 15c.....

Yea it is just 15c, but if you buy a filter coffee for 75c and put in two sugars and a dash of milk, the extras cost another 45c. Thats half the price!!!

Charges only apply to people who bring in there own tea and coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭EclipsiumRasa

patdshaker wrote: »

Be honest. Were you a little upset?
    jU08L.png

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭zeds alive

I must say that the quality of the food served has gone down hill over the last 6 months , and wtf is up with the student special , cinnamon bagel and chips , actually all it seems to ever be is bagel with x , did they get stuck with thousands of bagels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 fries

Why not just bring a Thermos flask with your coffee? I did it when I went to college and saved lost of €€€'s.

• Advertisement
Advertisement