Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund.ie

Options
  • 01-12-2011 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything about Refund.ie good bad or indifferent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

SLK2005 wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about Refund.ie good bad or indifferent

Did you read any of it?
    121 euro admin charge before they even contact the lender.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Cheaper to ask here first why you need to claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SLK2005

I did read it yes. I contacted them by email and 4 phone calls over the last month and no reply - hence my query does anyone know anything about them. Without going into detail its in regard to a PIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭skippy2

As a rule of thumb I would think that if someone does not reply to emails and 4 phone calls they are not worth doing business with whatever business they are in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SLK2005

Thats exactly what I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lizzybyrne

SLK2005 wrote: »
    I did read it yes. I contacted them by email and 4 phone calls over the last month and no reply - hence my query does anyone know anything about them. Without going into detail its in regard to a PIP.

Dont go near it the company is dissolved they are extreamally bad news A relative of mine is still trying to get their money for the last 4 months BAD NEWS

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Welcome to the site.

It's actually against the forum rules to drag up old threads, so I'm closing this off :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement