Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simons Christmas

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Is there something you wish to contribute?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

Sully wrote: »

no, im just sharing and old waterford christmas song which was written and sung by an old waterford band back in the 70s, on a waterford topic on boards dot ie :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 JellyBeans123

Harsh much?!?

Harsh much?!?

i agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Don't think Sully was being harsh, I myself though the post was strange as there was no text in it.Simons Christmas could have been anything, how are ya supposed to know if there's no description under the video.For all I know it could be a bunch of olde fellas sucking each other off.

As well I think there's an existing thread where people just post music vids from Waterford bands.

And, I'm not attacking the poster, just pointing out the way threads are normally started, with the topic stated clearly to avoid any confusion to other people viewing the thread.

Meatwad wrote: »
    Don't think Sully was being harsh, .

lickarse :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

lickarse :confused:

Its a discussion forum and many people have been told not just on this forum but across Boards that you shouldn't just post something like a video or article without actually contributing something.

If I go light on you for your amusing video and don't go light on others who have done similar in the past and were told such, than ill be told its one rule for them and one rule for you.

It takes a few extra seconds to add something to your post, its not asking much!!

Its a discussion forum and many people have been told not just on this forum but across Boards that you shouldn't just post something like a video or article without actually contributing something.

If I go light on you for your amusing video and don't go light on others who have done similar in the past and were told such, than ill be told its one rule for them and one rule for you.

It takes a few extra seconds to add something to your post, its not asking much!!

will ya go way sully ffs, anyone from waterford will know what the post topic is about without words, anyone who never heard of simons christmea aint a blaa.

will ya go way sully ffs, anyone from waterford will know what the post topic is about without words, anyone who never heard of simons christmea aint a blaa.

That's great, but for those of us who are a blaa and have no idea - id appreciate you posted a description. At the very least let us know your thoughts. Your around long enough now to know the score ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

im a blaa , born in the 70's , lived there until the noughtie's , cant say ive ever heard that song , heard of the band, but not the song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Meatwad wrote: »
    Don't think Sully was being harsh, I myself though the post was strange as there was no text in it.Simons Christmas could have been anything, how are ya supposed to know if there's no description under the video.For all I know it could be a bunch of olde fellas sucking each other off.

As well I think there's an existing thread where people just post music vids from Waterford bands.

And, I'm not attacking the poster, just pointing out the way threads are normally started, with the topic stated clearly to avoid any confusion to other people viewing the thread.

If you knew the band,your post should read. A bunch of olde fellas being sucked off.:pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement