Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rovers V Tottenham

Options
  • 01-12-2011 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi all.
    Whats the story on tickets for the (now probably meaningless) Europa lge game V's Rovers?
    Any spares? still on sale ?
    TTID

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

The Shelf wrote: »
    Hi all.
    Whats the story on tickets for the (now probably meaningless) Europa lge game V's Rovers?
    Any spares? still on sale ?
    TTID

There are on sale since last week from rovers
    • TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM THE CLUB OFFICE SITUATED IN TALLAGHT STADIUM OR BY PHONE @ 01 4605948

might be worth giving a buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Shelf

Nice one... Thank you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

My interest is gone out of this game after what happened against PAKO.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

tippspur wrote: »
    My interest is gone out of this game after what happened against PAKO.
    In fairness don't blame you. Few of my mates are coming from London and meeting others i travel with regularly so looking forward in that regard. I'm in the spurs section with the lads too so should be great atmosphere regardless of team out or game.

Out of interest are many from here going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

im heading with a mate (thanks to the heads up on the tickets on sale from hatch)although with the early kick off ill be cuttin it fine to make the start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭condor26

I got a ticket from a lifelong rovers fan who cant make the game, will probably be sitting in with rovers fans I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

sold out

Advertisement