Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Soul

Options
  • 01-12-2011 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,589 ✭✭✭✭

Since my guild's raiding nights are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, I haven't gone into the new raid yet. However, Deathwing has already been downed on my server (Bronzebeard), less than 18 hours after the patch has gone live.

I'm a little bit annoyed the instance has been cleared before I have gone in myself, but the amount of info gained from the PTR and the obvious low level of difficulty reported from the raid instance means the game has got such a low challenge. It seems blizzard are determined to ignore the hardcore fans as much as possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Gotta remember that they aint hard modes :D Top guild on our server went in on alt's yesterday to give their rogue a extra week on the legendary. Don't seem too fussed on normals. Wish it hadn't been released till next week though :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

our guild went 7/8 and i pugged the first few bosses last night... its disappointing alright :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Splinter wrote: »
    our guild went 7/8 and i pugged the first few bosses last night... its disappointing alright :(
    And a full clear last night....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Since my guild's raiding nights are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, I haven't gone into the new raid yet. However, Deathwing has already been downed on my server (Bronzebeard), less than 18 hours after the patch has gone live.

I'm a little bit annoyed the instance has been cleared before I have gone in myself, but the amount of info gained from the PTR and the obvious low level of difficulty reported from the raid instance means the game has got such a low challenge. It seems blizzard are determined to ignore the hardcore fans as much as possible

how is this any different from any other release of a normal raid? Heroic is where actual progress is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,589 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dustaz wrote: »
    how is this any different from any other release of a normal raid? Heroic is where actual progress is.
    Because it has never been as ridiculously easy as this. My server isn't known for being decent progress-wise (no offence to other bronzebearders here), but the quick 8/8 normal kill shows that even my server can clear entirely new content on the first day.

Even the three new instances are a joke. When ZG/ZA were re-released, they were still a small bit of a challenge and required some basic knowledge of what to do. I winged the three new instances (except for one wipe) as healer in a PuG without having any idea what was going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

And a Koreean guild got 8/8 HC25 yesterday......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,589 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I recall reading elsewhere (can't remember where tbh) that two Korean guilds have now gone 8/8 HC, with the first being a 25man, 2nd being 10man. The 25man apparently had 10 legendaries in the raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I recall reading elsewhere (can't remember where tbh) that two Korean guilds have now gone 8/8 HC, with the first being a 25man, 2nd being 10man. The 25man apparently had 10 legendaries in the raid.

There was alot of ****e spouted out about Kin Raiders and their kill, typically by Blood Legion and their fanboys.

The first accusation is that used an exploit where Spirit link totem was removing the debuff on spine from the small oozes. That ws called bollox and their video proved it.

And then in a desperate attempt to ensure their kill wasnt taken seriously, they were accused of taking advantage of the quicker resets in Korea by getting more legendaries.

Kin have used no more legendaries then anyone else :)

They put up a nice video and explanations on their website and manaflask, definitly worth a read.

Essentially they stacked mages for burst dps :)

Advertisement