Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trolling for my girlfriend - I need your help!

Options
  • 01-12-2011 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

Ok I have an idea for a gift I wanna get my girl for christmas. Its small. Something she wants. But last week she was jokingly talking about people who give presents in big boxes ... and inside is a smaller box ... and inside of that is a smaller box etc :pac: in which I said I have an idea ;) ...

So thats what I wanna do :pac:
    I've looked at google alot and cant find anything. So i guess its something I have to find in a shop. Hence the thread. Does anyone know of any shops that are selling Christmas Gift Boxes here in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Get her a small box but inside there's something massive.

That'll fool her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

LighterGuy wrote: »
    ...here in Dublin?
    Ahem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Its small. Something she wants

Go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,445 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

This sounds like the kind of thing you could do very eaily yourself andsave the expense. I mean, b9x wrapped in aother box in anohter box?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

A set of those Russian dolls and you're all set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

I did this one time years ago. I wrapped the present up loads of times, taped it up loads, wrapped it up some more with christmas wrapping, put it inside a small box, then found a slightly bigger box. You can buy packing boxes in a lot of post offices or stationers like Reid's on Nassau St. or Eason's on O'Connell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Look and learn how Justin Timberlake does it:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,432 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Do the box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box.

But have her present somewhere else. :pac:

Go for free boxes from a supermarket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

1.50 shop in the Ilac has christmas gift boxes, easons would also have them as would fancy paper shops like Daintree on Camden St. I think either Lidl or Aldi have a 'Christmas Wrapping' special offer day this week also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

There's a card shop in Blanchardstown Centre which is selling box towers, what you're looking for, at the moment. Not the Hallmark one but the one across from the smoothie place and beside the camera shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

From time to time I have seen small box sets in TK Max, but the very time you are looking for them they probably won't have them. Worth a look anyhow.

Advertisement