Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banged up abroad?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

jimpump wrote: »
    a bath aint a swimming pool

It is if you're a gnome.

mauzo wrote: »
    After reading The Damage Done, by Warren Fellows....No I never ever would.

He was sent to Bang Kwang prison after trying to smuggle heroin from Perth to Bankok. Brilliant book, very chilling.

Im reading In the Shadow of Papillon right now, almost finished. Brilliant book too.

An Englishman and his girlfriend try to smuggle coke out of Venezuela. Get caught, get 10 years in a Venezuelan prison.

Scary reading at times, he was released after serving 7 years, not sure when his girlfriend was released. Jesus Id never last that long in there!
    Marching Powder is my favourite.. Great great read.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Na I'd never do it, its the scummiest thing you could do, I dont really have an ounce of sympathy for anyone thats caught either. (unless somehow they've been threatened into it), These people are a cancer and the more that get caught the better :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

yes, but only in and out of Norway

Advertisement