Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Trying To Spam But Where To Sell Rock Band Guitar/Game/Midi Adapter?

Options
  • 01-12-2011 4:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

I have Rockband 3 (for the PS3), the MIDI adapter (for the PS3), and the Fender Squire Strat RB3 controller (will work with any console)....

I'm still pretty new to Dublin - where would my best bet for selling this stuff be? Are there online websites where I could try to sell it for free? Or a game store/music store that might buy it? From what I understand the RB3 Guitar was never sold in Ireland - does that mean stores here won't want it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

From what I know, nowhere had the guitars here, it's also no longer being made by fender. Likely shops wouldn't pay you a fraction of what it's worth.

Your best bet would be sites like adverts.ie (which is connected to this site)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

calex71 wrote: »
    From what I know, nowhere had the guitars here, it's also no longer being made by fender. Likely shops wouldn't pay you a fraction of what it's worth.

Your best bet would be sites like adverts.ie (which is connected to this site)

Thanks! I'll give that a shot.

Advertisement