Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House swap with UCD student living near DCU

Options
  • 01-12-2011 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Alright, I live in Rathfarnham and I'm in first year in DCU. I live waaaay closer to UCD than DCU and was just thinking does anyone know someone still living with their parents commuting to UCD every day from near DCU that'd want to do a room swap with me next semester?

Here's the deal: I swap you my single room for something similar five nights a week (Sun-Thurs). You'd get breakfast and dinner every day and have to partake in some housework. You'd be sharing the house with my family and basically be replacing me for five days a week. I live 7km away from UCD (I currently live about twice that distance away from DCU) and you can get the 17 or the 61 there from near my house to UCD. If I could get a gaff a similar distance from DCU that'd be just perfect. It would just make society activities and the commute a whole lot easier for us! Plus you don't have to pay rent, just do some housework and give me a similar room in return.

Please reply to this if you're interested or know of anyone who would be interested. :)

Advertisement