Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Expression/Articulation as opposed to Silence.

• 01-12-2011 6:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone minded their own business and just STFU?

*Facepalm*

I don't really know what that means, but, I'm guessing, the world would be a quieter place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Shut Up so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭CuriousOne

chucken1 wrote: »
    Shut Up so

You talkin' to me or Tony Fenton?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

CuriousOne wrote: »
    You talkin' to me or Tony Fenton?

Why would he be talking to Tony Fenton?

Come to think of it why would anyone be talking to Tony Fenton?

Doc wrote: »
    Why would he be talking to Tony Fenton?

Come to think of it why would anyone be talking to Tony Fenton?

Think Tony got his dick sucked by some guy in that Depeche Mode bar in Tallin recently - the Estonia V Ireland play-off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

CuriousOne wrote: »
    Think Tony got his dick sucked by some guy in that Depeche Mode bar in Tallin recently - the Estonia V Ireland play-off.

The only thing here that sucks is this thread

• Advertisement

The only thing here that sucks is this thread

That's the point, Cosby!

Advertisement