Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass player wanted for a rock band in sout east

• 01-12-2011 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    As above,our bass player has decided to part ways and we are now looking for a new bass player.....we are a rock band thats based in the dungarvan area in waterford and we cover bands such as RHCP,Foo Fighters,QOTSA,Nirvana,Pearl Jam,SOAD,The Presidents of the united states of america etc,you get the type of music we are doing and eventually putting in some origional songs down the road,
    If this is your kinda music and are interested or want any more info just send me a PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cbwa

Hi,
    I would be interested and am local...see my PM...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lelu99910

Rourkie. wrote: »
    Hi,
    As above,our bass player has decided to part ways and we are now looking for a new bass player.....we are a rock band thats based in the dungarvan area in waterford and we cover bands such as RHCP,Foo Fighters,QOTSA,Nirvana,Pearl Jam,SOAD,The Presidents of the united states of america etc,you get the type of music we are doing and eventually putting in some origional songs down the road,
    If this is your kinda music and are interested or want any more info just send me a PM

Hi
    Are U still looking for bass player
    M

Advertisement