Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Salt Ice Cream

Options
  • 01-12-2011 10:52am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone tried this? I keep seeing that new ad for Murphy's Ice Cream and I'm just dying to try this 'Sea Salt' flavour??

I've tried a few shops now but no joy.

Anyone know where sells it? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I tried it before, was delicious, also their pink peppercorn ice cream but that was in their shop in temple bar, just a couple of scoops.

Where are you? Not sure if they still have the shops on Wicklow/Exchequer St or Temple Bar but they're good at responding to emails if you try them.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'm in Kildare :o do they not supply to supermarkets at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

xzanti wrote: »
    I'm in Kildare :o do they not supply to supermarkets at all?

Apparently you can get it in Nolan's of Kilcullen? Supposed to be in Kildare.

http://www.murphysicecream.ie/Murphys_Ice_Cream_Stockists.html

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

Don't know which part of Kildare you're in but I'm pretty sure Avoca in Rathcoole do Murphy's ice-cream. It's just off the N7 after the Poitin Stil

Advertisement