Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apparently, one quarter of us live in deprivation, but...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

syklops wrote: »
    stovelid wrote: »
    WUT ABT PLASSMA TV, FORIN HOLIDAYS AND NEW CARS ON DOLE.

I WUS BROUGH UP ON BRENNANS BREAD N SUGAR SAMBOS AND WE WER ALWAYS :) HAPPY :)

ROFL

**STOVE***

Anyone else read this in a north sider accent?

Yeah but I'm a northsider :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

syklops wrote: »
    Im fuppin awesome. Will need pics before I believe the other.

Well spotted and played.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 johncdub

Hi Guys

I'm currently on a disability payment which has been reduced to E80 per week. The fuel allowance has just ended.

I have no other income, and I'm unable to pay bills. Having had Cancer 2 years ago, I seem to be extremely sensitive to the cold. I've contacted the SV de P. First time in my life. I need to heat my house, as I've been without heat for 2 months. I'm freezing. I've asked for assistance, and I've told them I'll pay them back when back on my feet.

I wondered if anyone else has ever received assistance from SVP? I'm mortified asking for help, but I have no choice. Do they visit your home, ask for proof of bills, bank account?

PM me if you wish.

Thanks

Advertisement