Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much does it cost to resit in August?

• 01-12-2011 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

So I've just spent 30 minutes going through the UCC website and can't find any information on how much it costs to repeat an exam in august :\ not even on collegeroad.ie does it change every year or something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Nope, it doesn't cost anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Nope, it doesn't cost anything.

....for real? Are you certain. That's madness. Sorry I transferred here from UCD and up there it was 230€ for each repeat module

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

It's common knowledge that it's free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

For someone who's been in the college for more than 3 months probably but you won't know unless you ask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

For someone who's been in the college for more than 3 months probably but you won't know unless you ask

It wasn't intended as an affront on you. You asked the poster if they were serious and my post meant that among UCC students it's common knowledge which means they were right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Yup I was serious as pointed out by others, you only pay if you repeat the year. Hope it doesn't come to it for you though!

And it's not that common even among second years I've found, so fair question especially if you're in first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

€230 to resit a module!!,feck that.

Advertisement