Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constant Drip from Gas Boiler Exhaust pipe when in use

Options
  • 01-12-2011 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi
    I recently had my gas provider service my gas boiler and they mentioned that there was a constant drip from the outflow outside the house which is linked to my gas boiler in the kitchen. They didnt do anything to investigate it, but they said it could be a problem and needed to be looked at, although there was no safety risk. Everything (hot water and rads) is still working fine, but I am concerned as I hate the thought of anything gas related not operating as it should, but at the same time don't want to spend money having it looked at if there's no problem. Any advice welcome on what I should do with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

It sounds like your safety valve leaking, The service guy sounds incompetent if what you say he said is correct.
    Any leak from a heating system should seen to quickly as it could lead to further problems.

Advertisement