Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actor training

• 01-12-2011 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some advice on the best part time acting course in Dublin.
    I want to choose between Abbey 6 month advanced course, Focus theatre and Agni Acting Studio.
    Has anyone heard of Agni Studio or Hope Brown who is the owner? It seems quite new and very few people know anything about it.

I'm currently doing the 1 year performance Year at the Gaiety School and don't find it very good so would like to supplement with one of the above.

Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Georgieeire

I've just completed a 6 week class and it was brilliant. It was for 2 hours on a thursday night and we'd go for a pint in Grogans afterwards. I know there's another class starting in january. You could email shane.nestor@gmail.com. He's our facilitator. You can tell him that I mentioned it. I don't know if it suits but you could find out more from him

Georgie Pie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭elleelle19

Zobo wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing the 1 year performance Year at the Gaiety School and don't find it very good so would like to supplement with one of the above.

Hey Zobo,

I was thinking of doing this course in the Gaiety, just wondering what do you not like about it? Guess you wouldn't recommend it?

Advertisement