Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gel Overlays

• 01-12-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Hello ladies - I want nice, long, coloured nails in time for Christmas :D however, I have ****e nails, they break and don't ever grow enough for a mani or a Shellac :mad:

Are overlays the colour ones? If so/not, where do I get this type of thing done, and reasonable? Also, I've had bad experiences with nail extensions in the past. Any good recommendations would be appreciated!

*awaits a flurry of responses :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jenniflower87

Overlays are any colour or french in gel or acrylic that go over your nails. But if you dont have nails this is pointless. You need to get a tip put on so your best bet is to ask around friends who have gotten nails done around your area and go to a salon or someone who has a good portfolio of nails. You should try go somewhere that mainly does nails, they would be the best.

There are so many people who do nails now and the majority of them are shocking as it is so easy to get a qualification in them.

I think that up to 50euro is a reasonable price to pay for a good set of nails. If you have short nails I recommend getting acrylics done as these are more durable and suit short nails.

Advertisement