Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting Crisps/sweets for xmas

Options
  • 01-12-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew if it is ok to post crisps & sweets to New Zealand ?
    I have a friend that I want to send these to & was wondering if I sent them, would they get through or would they get rejected.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭doriansmith

Yeah it's fine. I've had both chocolate & crisps sent over to me in NZ a couple of times & never had any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭greenprincess

Just remember its summer so its possible the choc might melt! That happened to me, I still ate it tho! Just maybe put it into another bag or wrap it in cling film so it doesnt destroy everything else :D

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pmct

i was going to start a tread about sending these type of stuff to australia does the same apply for there

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭greenprincess

Ya I got chocolate and crisps sent to me in Australia you just cant send things like meat, veg, dairy, not that you'd want to!! You can post tea tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pmct

thanks for the quick reply i will send them tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

don't be surprised if they are opened at customs and resealed after inspection, happened to us in oz and i'd say the kiwis are as strict!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭man1

pmct wrote: »
    i was going to start a tread about sending these type of stuff to australia does the same apply for there

Woolworths now stock Taytos, club orange, double deckers, yorkies, kimberly mikados, barrys tea, angel delight etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭markfdrums

Ya I got chocolate and crisps sent to me in Australia you just cant send things like meat, veg, dairy, not that you'd want to!! You can post tea tho :)

Choc contains a whole lot of dairy if you believe the ads - -dairy milk chocolate!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Is it possible to send ketchup over?

Advertisement