Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Statistics(SPSS) and essay writing

Options
  • 01-12-2011 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi to all,

I’ve just discovered this site in the last couple of months and I have to say it’s fantastic. I posted this in the Limerick forum but they kindly suggested that i post it here as I may have more luck
    I have recently started an online course and in statistics and essay writing and to be honest I’m finding it tough going.

The first assignment is due the middle of next month and I was wondering if there is anyone that could give me grinds/ help/advice on statistics and essay writing.

im finding the statistics just about managable but could do with some help, the essay writing im finding a little more difficult.

if anyone could help me in one or both of these areas that would be great

Thanks ,

Vastly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LH01

Did you try the grinds register in the UL Student union website ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Vastly Blank

thanks for your reply but unfortunately im not a student in u.l., so i dont think i can access it. i will however check it out.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

I'd highly reccommend the book SPSS: Survival Manual. I think it's by Julie Pallant!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LH01

@ Vastly blank

http://www.ulsu.ie/grinds

You are a student its run by students union you would be fine (aside from which I think the tutors wouldnt care much even if the su did )

Advertisement