Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theft in airside beware

Options
  • 01-12-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let people know to keep an eye on their belongings and bags in airside. My mum had her handbag snatched out of the car today by some scumbag while she was in the car. The scumbag who did it had another lowlife waiting for him in another car to getaway. happened close to smyths so any mums or other womrn buying toys be careful

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Sorry to hear that, it's becoming a real case of us against them at the moment they are willing to risk anything for a few €€€ with no fear.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It wasn't a silver Peugeot they got away in by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

It wasn't a silver Peugeot they got away in by any chance?

No was a dark coloured car 00 CN reg. My mum wasnt to sure of car or reg but another person saw it and got the details and gave to gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Thanks for the heads up!:mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's awful. I hope they catch them and get your mam's bag back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement