Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭shteve

Looking a little bit ahead here but

Ajax v MAN U
    Porto V MAN C
    Crawley v STOKE

€10 returns €82.70

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bett4o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Going over till the Sunderland v Arsenal game tomorrow, so hoping this treble will pay for my weekend.

RVP anytime 11/10
    Man Utd goals over 1.5 Evs
    Sheff Utd 2/5

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Voltwad wrote: »
    Wolfsburg and Twente look good
    would you risk Twente -1?
    Yeah I like look of twente -1. Putting in with Wolfsburg, Waterford Utd and +1.5 Donegal v Cliftonville. Roughly 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Waterford Utd 1st half asian -1 @ 1.625 is the best value I can find in the Waterford game. lovely price

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bet365Man

shocksy wrote: »
    It means everything, it's ILLEGAL. same way you are under age to Smoke, Drink, Vote, etc etc.

You thought you could make a handy €200, it backfired on you, in all honesty it was never going to work for you.

Its a bit of fun for the people who are legally allowed to place a bet, in this case you are not. So our advice to you is hold off until your 18 then do what you want.

Actually I was just looking to make the most of their deposit bonus. Better offer than what's available anywhere else. And it hardly backfired if I doubled my money! :D

He who dares wins!

De Jong 2 or more 10/3!!!

He's been on fire for Twente lately, 5 in his last 3

• Registered Users Posts: 54,310 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Waterford Utd 1st half asian -1 @ 1.625 is the best value I can find in the Waterford game. lovely price

You confident on that TB?

Waterford are tad ****, that would have me worried

Headshot wrote: »
    You confident on that TB?

Waterford are tad ****, that would have me worried

I am! Castleview are minnows, and even though Waterford dont seem to great lately or a "tad ****"!!! they do usually have a good cup run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

Bet365Man wrote: »
    Actually I was just looking to make the most of their deposit bonus. Better offer than what's available anywhere else. And it hardly backfired if I doubled my money! :D

He who dares wins!

That's why you were on here yesterday crying, and removed your posts," the drinks are on me" Coca Cola I hope..................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

SNORBEAST wrote: »
    That's why you were on here yesterday crying, and removed your posts," the drinks are on me" Coca Cola I hope..................

Exactly. I dont believe him anyway.

And as for his following quote!!!!
    Actually I was just looking to make the most of their deposit bonus. Better offer than what's available anywhere else. And it hardly backfired if I doubled my money!

He who dares wins!

I dont believe for a second you doubled your money, because as another poster said to you, 1/200 shots dont count towards rollovers. Also, Bet365 are in no way going to release funds to you until they have verified your age which you couldn't do, then you were on here crying and scared about being prosecuted, get a grip and go back to the playground, and leave the gambling to the adults, because you are clearly very immature, and i really hope you lost your €200 stake, because its no more than you deserve for breaking the law and trying to pull a fast one.

And as for deleting all your posts, that alone points out your childish behaviour. On ya go, and dont forget to close the door behind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Man United @ 20/23
    Man United v Liverpool
    Match Betting

Sunderland Or Draw @ 8/11
    Sunderland v Arsenal
    Double Chance

Reading @ 40/85
    Reading v Coventry
    Match Betting

Blackpool @ 4/6
    Blackpool v Portsmouth
    Match Betting

Sheffield Utd @ 2/5
    Sheffield Utd v Wycombe
    Match Betting

Borussia Dortmund @ 2/5
    Borussia Dortmund v Bayer Leverkusen
    Match Betting

Atletico Madrid @ EVS
    Racing Santander v Atletico Madrid
    Match Betting

Valencia @ 4/11
    Valencia v Sporting Gijon
    Match Betting

Montpellier @ 1/3
    Montpellier v Ajaccio
    Match Betting

Feyenoord @ 4/9
    Feyenoord v Vitesse
    Match Betting

Total stake € 6.70
    Estimated return € 545.93

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bet365Man

I don't remember crying at all? I remember asking for some advice as I wasn't sure what to do. Firstly, I didn't delete any of my posts actually? I never even noticed they were deleted until you just pointed it out. Why would I delete them? I can only presume a moderator deleted them because of what someone pointed out about what I was asking being against forum rules.

And secondly what I said was in fact true. I deposited 200 euro and placed 200 euro on 6 consecutive 1/200 bets winning 6 euro overall. My withdrawable balance was 206 euro and my bonus was 200 euro but couldn't be used. After trying to get them to withdraw my 206 euro, they mistakenly withdrew 406 which I can only presume was my withdrawable balance plus my bonus.

I don't understand why some of you have taken offense to what I've done? Apart from being slightly underage, after all has been said and done, all that happened is that I got an extra 200 euro from the bookies.. Which is what we're all trying to do, right?

Some of you seem to think your ''holier than thou'' attitude was going to make me stop gambling, but you're wrong.

To those who posted helpful suggestions, particularly robbie. Thank you. Happy gambling!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Let it go will you.. This is a tips thread not a discussion group. Go post your nonsense somewhere else.

Anyway, back to the good stuff. Di Natale vs. Milan, anytime scorer - good value bet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

@BET365MAN.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1396 should find all the help you need or not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Let it go will you.. This is a tips thread not a discussion group. Go post your nonsense somewhere else.

Exactly, off to the ladies lounge with him :pac::pac:

2 - 1 half time, stake returned

De Jong 2 or more 10/3!!!

He's been on fire for Twente lately, 5 in his last 3

:o:o:o:o:o

I'm embarrassed this came in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

2 - 1 half time, stake returned

Hoping they'll.....yeah they have :pac:

3-1, both coming up atm, better not concede again! :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

:o:o:o:o:o

I'm embarrassed this came in :D

Had my eye on that one too.
    Thought the match would start later and missed it before it kicked off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

just going over the football tomorrow afew bets that i fancy just need to narrow it down to the winners ha

Man utd v Liverpool
    Man utd to win @ 10/11 (PP)

Blackburn v Qpr
    Qpr to win @ 11/5 (Lads)
    BTTS @ 4/6

Bolton v Wigan
    Bolton to win @ 21/20 (PP)

Peterborough vs West Ham
    West ham to win @ 1/1

Ipswich vs Middlesbrough
    Ipswich to win @ 7/5 (PP)

Boca Juniors to win to nil @1.90 (went down quite a bit)
    U de Chile to win and over 3,5 goals in the match @2.75
    Double @5.24

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Voltwad wrote: »
    Wolfsburg and Twente look good
    would you risk Twente -1?
    Yeah I like look of twente -1. Putting in with Wolfsburg, Waterford Utd and +1.5 Donegal v Cliftonville. Roughly 4/1
    Well butter me bollîx and slap me fánny.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Gone big on Stoke and Wigan this weekend. I have a feeling

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Do you guys reckon Liverpool can score against Man Utd tomorrow? thinking of adding BTTS to an accum.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Do you guys reckon Liverpool can score against Man Utd tomorrow? thinking of adding BTTS to an accum.

I'd be surprised if neither team score. Usually goals. And drama

If Dalglish put that donkey in the stables and plays a fwd line of Bellamy/Kuyt/Suarez i can see Liverpool score.

In other words, i wait till i see a line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Just on for tomorrow night - Braga v Setubal, 3rd v Bottom - Braga average 3.25 at home in the leage this season and Setubal score 0.55 away conceeding an average of 2.33. Cant see beyond a Braga win here @ 1/4 with Boyles (best everywhere else is 1/8) but for me the value is Braga (-1) @ 4/5 again with Boyles -ive already gone big on it as i reckon price will fall

Get in :D - Ill take that after Twente fuked me over :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Anyway, back to the good stuff. Di Natale vs. Milan, anytime scorer - good value bet!

Very interested in this as well. Di Natale scored in 10 of their last 11 home games. Also scored in 6 of the last 7 home and away. 5 goals in his last 6 games against Milan. Evens with PP.

Might go for the wincast as well at 13/5. Udinese aren't in great form but they're always strong at home and they've only lost 1 of the last 7 games against Milan, who should be without Ibrahimovic and lost a tough game with Juve midweek while Udinese should be well-rested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Very interested in this as well. Di Natale scored in 10 of their last 11 home games. Also scored in 6 of the last 7 home and away. 5 goals in his last 6 games against Milan. Evens with PP.

Might go for the wincast as well at 13/5. Udinese aren't in great form but they're always strong at home and they've only lost 1 of the last 7 games against Milan, who should be without Ibrahimovic and lost a tough game with Juve midweek while Udinese should be well-rested.

Ye the stats are certainly stacked in his favour. Ibra is definitely out, so we'll probably line up with seedorf inthe trequartista role sitting behind robinho and el shaarawy. Very hard to pick a scorer for us so I'm staying away from that one. Di Natale seems to be the way to go and 11/5 Insurebet 1st scorer has a bit of value in it too me thinks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement