Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

EdenHazard wrote: »
    LOI accumulator?
    Longford -1, Wexford Youths, and Shamrock Rovers -1. 8/1.

I don't really care about the bet, or any other game, as long as Longford win!

COME ON THE BOYS!
    One I posted earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

BTTS in Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao at 2.00 looks a great bet, these two teams drew 2-2 earlier this season.

accum for the weekend:
    Man City
    Nomme Kalju (Estonian league)
    Vardar (Macedonian league)
    BTTS in Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao
    Under 3.5 in Skonto v Ventspils (Latvian league)
    Irtysh (Kazakh league)
    Tobol -1 (Kazakh league)
    @ 5.99

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

BTTS in Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao at 2.00 looks a great bet, these two teams drew 2-2 earlier this season.

id find that one slightly dodgy only because Bilbao played last night, couldnt rule them out of scoring though the way Llorente is playing and how the rivalry is so intense between the two.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

In 15 minutes time Utrecht - Excelsior will start

Utrecht is missing a few forwards which means Cedric van der Gun will start up front.
    Scored 3 goals in Utrechts last 3 home matches.

Any time @2.75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

went for some ridiculous accum, only 6 teams but basically throwing away money, like put srfc to score in both halfs, a dud if ever i seen one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Birmingham Evs
    Cork v Bray BTTS Evs
    Ucd v Monaghan BTTS 11/10
    Athlone V Limerick BTTS 11/10

seanhynes wrote: »
    id find that one slightly dodgy only because Bilbao played last night, couldnt rule them out of scoring though the way Llorente is playing and how the rivalry is so intense between the two.

**** you're right, on Marca it says most of the players who played vs Schalke will probably be rested, really hope they find a way to score somehow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Cardex

Four fold for the weekend:

Wigan @ 2.62
    Man City @ 1.22
    Bolton @ 2.20
    Arsenal @ 1.57

All to win, except Bolton which is DNB

€10 returns €100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »
    Shamrock Rovers win to nil 8/11 and Twigg wincast 11/10 also temtpted by Shamrock and 1/2 total goals @ 13/8 decide closer to ko. With those in mind roll on Bohs win :rolleyes: :pac:

Just :D

treble:
    BTTS in Wolves v Bolton
    BTTS in Werder Bremen v Mainz
    BTTS in Bordeaux v Dijon
    @ 4.15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Going for these anytime scorers

Jelavic 5/4
    Rondon 11/10

magherakid wrote: »
    Birmingham Evs
    Cork v Bray BTTS Evs
    Ucd v Monaghan BTTS 11/10
    Athlone V Limerick BTTS 11/10

Athlone Town's Jason Hughes has the clearest chance of the game (barring the goal). After many failed clearances, Hughes only had to slot it home but he hit the side netting

fcuk you Athlone :mad:

Headshot wrote: »
    Going for these anytime scorers

Jelavic 5/4
    Rondon 11/10

Any thought on the wincast?

user2011 wrote: »
    Any thought on the wincast?

Wouldn't blame ya if you went for it but I'm happy enough with the odds on anytime scorer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Stoke look like a good bet for tomorrow, from the result they got at city last week theyll be pumped for the match against wigan but theyll also be pumped from the win against liverpool, other than that wigan are struggling.
    Any ideas on wincasts for tomorrow?

Headshot wrote: »
    Wouldn't blame ya if you went for it but I'm happy enough with the odds on anytime scorer

I think if the team Moyes puts out tomorrow is anything near the team against Sunderland it should have a good chance. They finally have a goalscorer that can get on the end of the balls they get the box. Odds 9/4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

bloody longford a well,like the look of fleetwood -1 or even-2 hope the weekend is better then tonight

consistently a great bet Fleetwood Town,playing bottom Bath too tomorrow should be best bet of all the English leagues

Bayern Munich @ 20/23 -1
    Nurnberg v Bayern Munich
    Match Handicap +1
    New York Red Bulls @ 6/5 -1
    New York Red Bulls v Montreal Impact
    Match Handicap -1
    Total stake € 25.00
    Estimated return € 102.83

Thinking behind this. After the Dortmund draw, this is a must win for Bayern if they have any thoughts about winning the Bundesliga, win it and their only 3 pts behind Dortmund. My only worry is Heynckes will rest players because of the CL (like last week with Gomez) but **** it ill chance my arm.

Ade is going to mock me betting on MLS but I just have to take those odds on a very poor Montreal team who'll be missing their starting defender. Red Bulls will have to do without Rodgers, who go denied a work permit(big miss) but I think they'll cope easy enough without him against this Montreal team.

Red Bulls I think have turned a corner after their great victory against the rapids, Henry was superb in that game and Rodgers didnt take part because of visa issues and the Red Bulls still slaughtered the Rapids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Fleetwood HT/FT tomorrow at 5/6 seems like a fantastic bet. Top vs Bottom in the conference.

• Advertisement

goina try these every weekend in the prem from now on seeing as ref's arent producing all that many cards in it these days..
    had a winning treble last week 1st time iv tried them so having another go.
    No Card before the 30th min in Wolves v Bolton and same bet but the line is 37th min In Fulham Norwich and Everton v WBA games. The three refs in charge have been pretty card shy lately and taking the previous fixtures this season into account between Wolves Bolton and Norwich Fulham there were no cards shown..Clattenburg is usually a good ref to find for not showing many bookings till late but tomorrow hes in charge of Stoke Wigan and there was a lot of bad temper in their last match so not goina try that one tomorrow incase the bad blood is still there!
    These easily can lose down to one bad challenge but they are definitely worth a gamble with the way referees in the premiership are letting things pass these days

10r on the treble returns 51

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Man City Win to Nil Evens

Kompany will probably be back which makes a massive difference to City. 6 clean sheets in their last 8 home league games. The last time City conceded at home to a side outside the top 5 was on the 3rd of December. They've won all their home league games this season too.

Sunderland aren't exactly the most potent attacking force. They were awful against Everton also. Just 2 goals in their last 5 away league games.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Not many markets for this match in the Finnish cup.

Riverball - Haka
    Home team finished bottom of the 3rd division last season. I guess they now play an even lower division as i cant find any league they play in for the upcoming season.

Haka is a top divison team finished 3rd from bottom last season. So not exactly world beaters either.
    But still there are at least 3 divisions separating the2 teams

Haka ht/ft is the only bet that stands out @1.66.

Might be worth it to keep an eye on this once the match started at 13.00 for goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Rangers and Stoke double @ 5/1

treble:
    Man City
    Gorica (Slovenian league)
    Mura 05 (Slovenian league)
    @ 2.54

Mura are in good form except for their two defeats against the two best teams in Slovenia, and today they play against a team they beat 4-0 earlier this season.

Gorica are 3rd and play against a team that loses most of their games.

Sone Aluko AT @12/5 and Over 2.5 Evs Rangers v Motherwell

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Stoke look like a good bet for tomorrow, from the result they got at city last week theyll be pumped for the match against wigan but theyll also be pumped from the win against liverpool, other than that wigan are struggling.
    Any ideas on wincasts for tomorrow?

5 of the last 7 meetings have ended in a draw

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭lamoss

looking at QPR +1 @11/8 and newcastle + 1 @ 1/2 = 3.5 for the double.

The 2 teams that always let you down ( arsenal and liverpool) are the opposition. Liverpool are dodgy at the moment and are worth opposing.
    Arsenal have been on a good run as late ,but as we all know they can and do let you down. Qpr could be on the up after last weeks result so worth a shot I think ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Chelsea
    Everton
    Fulham
    Man City
    Arsenal
    Stoke

:o

Shrewsbury
    Swindon
    Rotherham
    Sheffield Utd
    Sheffield Wed