Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Headshot wrote: »
    we were extremely unlucky

He had missed an easy chance

I was too into watching City messing up so didnt see the match. He'll get us back though i've no doubts about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

I think Barca at 30 mins @ 4/5 is a great bet later. They've been in the lead by 30 mins in 12 out of 14 home games this season in the league

BTTS @ evens could be worth a go unless Bilbao are missing Llorente who is carrying an injury? Bilbao will be run down after Thurs night but Barca will have to have an eye on the Milan game on Tues.

Bilbao are prioritising the Europa League as they've slipped down the league but with their style of play scoring one goal surely isn't beyond them? Llorente makes a huge difference though and will avoid if he isn't in the line-up

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

went for over 1.5 first half goals in the barca game at 5/6 (365)
    think that's a great price
    5/2 for over 2.5 i nearly went for
    i see plenty of goals in this game and a demolition for barca

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Malaga @ 4/6 at home to Betis looks a great price. Am I missing something here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Anyone fancy bilbao at barcelona 16/1. Llorente is out but will he risk Messi? Anyone know the team? Finished 2-2 with a last minute Barca goal earlier in season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Sochaux @ 2.00 is a great bet for Saturday, the players finally got what they wanted, their coach was fired and now the players are starting to play with determination again. Since the arrival of the new coach, they've had 2 wins and 1 loss (against Lyon where they had dozens of chances to score but Lloris had a great game) On Saturday they play vs Brest at home, Brest have lost their last 3 games.

finally a win!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

godeas16 wrote: »
    Anyone fancy bilbao at barcelona 16/1. Llorente is out but will he risk Messi? Anyone know the team? Finished 2-2 with a last minute Barca goal earlier in season.

Bilbao are only back from Germany after putting in a huge shift. Barca should win quite easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Schism wrote: »
    godeas16 wrote: »

Bilbao are only back from Germany after putting in a huge shift. Barca should win quite easily.

No harm in waiting for the lineups, all the same. I think Barca will play a strong team though, so as not to lose further ground on Madrid

Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano; Busquets, Thiago, Iniesta; Alexis, Messi y Tello.

Iraizoz; Iraola, Ekiza, Javi Martinez, Aurtenetxe; Iturraspe, Iñigo Perez, De Marcos; Susaeta, Ibai y Toquero.

Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano; Busquets, Thiago, Iniesta; Alexis, Messi y Tello.

Iraizoz; Iraola, Ekiza, Javi Martinez, Aurtenetxe; Iturraspe, Iñigo Perez, De Marcos; Susaeta, Ibai y Toquero.

Yep that's a stronger Barca team than I was expecting. No Munian either for Bilbao, won't be backing that so.

• Advertisement

Mark! wrote: »
    Malaga @ 4/6 at home to Betis looks a great price. Am I missing something here?

Taking Malaga -1 @ 13/8

Won 5/5 last home matches scoring 15 goals and only leaking 5. Betis have lost 4/5 last away matches.

biggest stake in a while on Barcelona at 30 minutes @ 4/5. That Bilbao team is in for a rough night

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Went a bit crazy in the bookies this morning:

2 euro acca
    Everton vs West brom under 2.5 goals
    Fulham vs norwich over 2.5 goals
    Man city vs sunderland over 1.5 goals
    Wigan vs stoke under 2.5 goals

Didnt take prices but oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Are bilbao missing many players?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

magherakid wrote: »

Llorente, Muniain and Ander stand out. Barca to win this one easily.

magherakid wrote: »

Iraizoz; Iraola, Javi Martinez, Amorebieta;
    Aurtenetxe, Iturraspe, De Marcos, Ander Herrera; Susaeta, Llorente, Muniain.

Bilbao team against schalke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Thanks guys....... doing Messi to score 2 or more goals 6/5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Taking Malaga -1 @ 13/8

Won 5/5 last home matches scoring 15 goals and only leaking 5. Betis have lost 4/5 last away matches.

I'm all over Malaga too - if they win ill have a great day if not :(

biggest stake in a while on Barcelona at 30 minutes @ 4/5. That Bilbao team is in for a rough night

basically all of today's profit gone that's rough :( iniesta just scored 38th minute :(

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

basically all of today's profit gone that's rough :( iniesta just scored 38th minute :(
    well done on making a large profit from earlier games with those results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Went for this earlier today

LA Galaxy v New England Revolution Score And Win Robbie Keane 6/5

Gone big on Utd for Monday at 2/5, small profit, not betting on the pool tomorrow, the form there in at the moment don't know why they're favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Tigre v Argentinos Jrs

Five 1-1 head to heads http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/04/01/argentina/primera-division/club-atletico-tigre/argentinos-juniors/1241048/head2head/

Is it worth a scoreline bet of 1-1 again ;)

Ill be going for score draw, just to be on the save side
    Score Draw @ 17/4

accum:
    Irtysh (Kazakh league)
    Tobol -1 (Kazakh league)
    CSKA Sofia
    under 3.5 in Skonto v Ventspils (Latvian league)
    @ 2.21

double:
    Getafe or draw
    Ajaccio or draw
    @ 4.05

Kazak league! Good luck.

shangri la wrote: »
    Kazak league! Good luck.

I'm completely out of luck at the moment, Irtysh - 3 wins in their first 3 games with 9 goals scored couldn't beat a team that lost 2 of their first 3 games :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

11/8 Newcastle - draw no bet is major lumpage with Cara starting

not betting today but newcastle dnb @ 11/8 seems decent! Pretty unpredictable but newcastle have only lost twice at home all season and I don't see how anyone can validate backing that Liverpool side atm

liverpool don't concede 2+ goals often but have conceded 2+ goals in their last two matches, newcastle to score 2+ goals @ 17/10 looks nice

I wouldnt back the kazak league for the same well documented reason I wouldn't back seria b and recently scottish pl teams conceding penaltys ect ect ect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭Polar101

Newcastle to win, 3.45 looks nice. Liverpool has lost 5 out of 6 away games this year, the only team they beat was Wolves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement