Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Gonna go for a 6 win accum tomorrow with all big favs, see how I get on, just £10 it at 10/1

Chelsea
    Birmingham
    Stoke
    Rangers
    Queens Park
    Sheff Utd

Been a while since I did one of these but Im feeling lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jodi_geelan

Im after going through a terrible divorce and the owl hag took everything on me, i managed to nick 100 squid out of her purse earlier and im going sticking it on this outlandish shout, as my father said " all or nothing son " ...

€100 SUNDERLAND, BLACKBURN, HULL, STOKE ..... RETURNS €5,400

*Spurs havent won in 7 away and sunderland are fairly tidy at home and under Sir Martin god bless him, fancy a early shock here
    ** Blackburn fighting for their lives like "Joe The Hulk Joyce" bates his missus, i fancy them to win after a great performance against united
    ***Hull, wild shout here shocking run, but i fancy them to finally get a bloody win ive been supporting them bistards for years, brought me nothing but heartbreak.
    ****Stoke, at odds of 8/13 at home to the worse prem team since derby county they have to be the bet of the day...

Best of luck folks, this is one €5,400 that retched swine wont get her hands on

thehulk.jpg

ON TA FUK LADS

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Bohs 1 - 0

Sick of that.
    Not of Bohs but i took them in game for DrawHT/Bohs FT @5 after about 20 mins. Or so i thought.

When i saw they were 1-0 :( at HT i checked again and apparently i had taken Bohs/Bohs. :D
    Only trouble is that i had that in a treble with Finn Harps to score 2 or more and .... Derry to win. :mad:
    Derry not winning ruined no less that 3 accumulators/ >€100 in total.

For today a GS treble of

Ibra/Milito/Giroud (Montpellier).

And

Montpellier to score over 1,5/ WBA -BB BTTS / Evian TG - Rennes BTTS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I'm not gonna bet today but BTTS in the Liverpool v Villa game @ 1.78 looks a great bet, Liverpool are in terrible form and Reina is suspended for this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Tottenham are 5/4 now, just think this game means too much to Tottenham and a game they have to win .

Looking at the Southampton / Pompey game , local derby , both different ends of the table. Southampton are 1/2 for the straight win , but I am gonna have a nibble at the handicap, Southampton -1 8/5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

50 double
    Southampton WIN 4/7
    Stoke Draw No Bet 2/7
    1.02/1 bet365

Braga - Porto overs @2.1

As far as my memory serves me, all but one of the matches between the top 3 (Porto, Benfica, Braga) have gone over 2,5

Braga is not the 1-0 scraping team they were last season.

Braga's and league top scorer Lima is @2.87 for any time GS

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I've been trying to find a 10/1 each weekend for the last few weeks for a bit of fun more than anything as i never do accumulators and to be honest, you'd miss em sometimes!

anyway heres today's :

Fleetwood Town to win away to York @ 11/10
    Over 2.5 goals in Sunderland V Spurs @ 19/20
    Over 2.5 goals in Huddersfield V Sheff Wednesday @ 17/20
    Eskeriyespor Asian (-1) home to Mersin @ 1.550

10.74/1

Mersin?
    Dare devil. :D

They are 2nd in the league if you look at away results only but did lose the 2 last away matches.

Hope it comes in for you of course but i think those odds on a -1 AH are terrible

aston villa +2 is 8/11 looks decent especially with reina out

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    Mersin?
    Dare devil. :D

They are 2nd in the league if you look at away results only but did lose the 2 last away matches.

Hope it comes in for you of course but i think those odds on a -1 AH are terrible

Strange odds alright, kinda following the money on Betfair for this one, i've had good success backing against Mersin this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Npower League 1 Matches Sheff Utd v Bournemouth
    07-04-2012 15:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Sheff Utd @ 8/13

GAA Hurling Matches Limerick v Clare
    07-04-2012 18:00
    Match Betting
    Clare @ 4/5

French Div 1 Matches Montpellier v Sochaux
    07-04-2012 18:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Montpellier @ 4/9

€25 returns €105

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Hull, Charlton, Sheff Utd, Birmingham, West Brom

10 brings home 262

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Sunderland v Tottenham
    Over 12 Corners 29/20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

both hulls centre backs are out and they've lost four on the bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

decided to throw a 2e double on:D returns 45e

Suarez FGS @ 7/2
    West B v Blackburn Over 4.5 Goals @ 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

A random enough one but Under 2.5 goals and over 12 goals is huge value for me at 3-1 in the liverpool-aston villa game. Both teams struggle to score and I can see liverpool putting villa under constant pressure at home in search of a needed win.

Also fancy Blackburn or draw at West Brom at 4/5... I believe they are underated and West Brom dont have an amazing home record.

Bolton are good value to beat Fulham to at 13/8 at home.

EdenHazard wrote: »
    both hulls centre backs are out and they've lost four on the bounce.

Millwall have been awful from what i've seen this season thou, this anyones game, and definetly one too avoid

magherakid wrote: »
    Sunderland v Tottenham
    Over 12 Corners 29/20

lovely :D

Single
    Drogba to score anytime Evs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

magherakid wrote: »
    Single
    Drogba to score anytime Evs

How do you find that 'Toals' bookie you use magherakid. Are they just phone a bet? Do they give a good range of markets when you ring or only selected markets? And finally how do their prices compare to others? Cheers in advance:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

****ing Pompey BAstards,they wouldnt be down in 23rd if the **** were playing like that every week,bastards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

seanhynes wrote: »
    ****ing Pompey BAstards,they wouldnt be down in 23rd if the **** were playing like that every week,bastards

I have bet 4 times on Southampton this season , been let down 4 times, my own fault, ah well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

decided to throw a 2e double on:D returns 45e

Suarez FGS @ 7/2
    West B v Blackburn Over 4.5 Goals @ 4/1

over before it even got a chance :rolleyes: lolerpool at it again! nice finish though!

How do you find that 'Toals' bookie you use magherakid. Are they just phone a bet? Do they give a good range of markets when you ring or only selected markets? And finally how do their prices compare to others? Cheers in advance:)

http://www.toals.co.uk/

Phone a bet or in shop, aye there not to bad anything you dont see on the site ring to get a price. Prices can be better at times too, i only really use them when i get a better price.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

A random enough one but Under 2.5 goals and over 12 goals is huge value for me at 3-1 in the liverpool-aston villa game. Both teams struggle to score and I can see liverpool putting villa under constant pressure at home in search of a needed win.

Also fancy Blackburn or draw at West Brom at 4/5... I believe they are underated and West Brom dont have an amazing home record.

Bolton are good value to beat Fulham to at 13/8 at home.

Awful picking with blackburn and bolton!

Small profit with that liverpool bet though 14 corners and 1-1 as close as its gets :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

Getafe to beat Sporting Gijon @ 1.72, €50 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

2 doubles for the evening
    Lyon/Montpeiller.
    Stoke/Barca.

Stoke v Wolves
    Over 12 Corners 7/5

• Advertisement

aston villa +2 is 8/11 looks decent especially with reina out
    Only 20 on it but oh well,

This discussion has been closed.