Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hsan

just did arsenal -2 at 15/8 and rvp first goalscorer at 5/2 and treble of shams sevilla and arsenal at 5/1. put ten euro on each

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

double of:
    Under 2.5 in Rennes v Nice
    Arsenal
    @ 1.85

Rennes are coming off a loss in the semi final of the French cup vs a 3rd division team so obviously their morale is pretty low, and they'll probably play with Erding up front again, and he's a terrible finisher. The last 2 games between these two teams finished 0-0 (league cup) and 2-0 for Nice. Nice will be without Civelli (CB), Monzon (LB) and Mounier (left winger and their best player) so they probably won't score tonight. Rennes' home games very often go under 2.5 goals.

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/france/stade-rennais-fc/

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

I like this match special on PP; RVP to outscore di Santo (both players must start) @ 8/11

Di Santo has only 4 goals for Wigan all season and his last league goal was in November. RVP's anytime price is roughly 1/3.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Van Persie to score first goal (own goals do not count) @ 5/2
    1 line at €5.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €5.00
    Potential returns: €17.50

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

50 euro double

Shamrock Rovers 4/7
    Man Utd reserves 8/13

return 126

where can you see the team line-ups fr the reserve game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Derry have a mountain of key injuries tonight, playing Shamrock Rovers in the Setanta Cup in Tallaght, I'm on Shams -1 (Asian), have it in a treble with Arsenal -1 and Charleroi.
    Be wary of that Derry one, they had the same amount of injuries before the Sligo game last Friday which ended 1-1. Hope it works for you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

rarely do the cards but couldnt resist sticking a tenner on caldwell at 2.76
    i have faith in you guys

i only see skybet offering odds on cards and theyre 5/6 so 7/4 approx
    is quite tasty

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Djourou, Santos, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Benayoun, Walcott, Van Persie (c).

Interesting to see Rosicky, Arteta, Yossi, Walcott and RVP in the same line up! Looks good for the goals.

Headshot wrote: »
    Boyles, Sean

On another note Kun is up for young player of the year

That is lumping material imo

I agree Coughlan, that and RVP @ 1/4 for the main prize.

• Advertisement

lol your some fecker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Utter jokeshop that Clint Dempsey and Kompany are not on the list :/

-Ade- wrote: »
    Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Djourou, Santos, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Benayoun, Walcott, Van Persie (c).

Interesting to see Rosicky, Arteta, Yossi, Walcott and RVP in the same line up! Looks good for the goals.

Wigan: Al Habsi, Alcaraz, Caldwell, Figueroa, Boyce, McCarthy, McArthur, Beausejour, Moses, Di Santo, Gomez.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

-Ade- wrote: »
    I agree Coughlan, that and RVP @ 1/4 for the main prize.

..bit harsh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Utter jokeshop that Clint Dempsey and Kompany are not on the list :/
    What about Yak? 16 goals, best shots to goals ratio this season and that's with MG Pedersen crosses!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Just a single for me

Arsenal V Wigan - BTTS @ Evens

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

hAHA Paddy p giving 3's on shams while there 7/1 with 365!what an arsehole of a trader

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

great start for ur mano's 1000 quid treble!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

I like this match special on PP; RVP to outscore di Santo (both players must start) @ 8/11

Di Santo has only 4 goals for Wigan all season and his last league goal was in November. RVP's anytime price is roughly 1/3.

fcuk sake what's going on in that game.. I thought Wigan might score one but 2-0 up already :mad:

4 goals in 28 apps and he scores the opening goal vs Arsenal ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    I'll do a stats check 4 u. From my memory though Wigan havnt been handed to many heavy beatings lately so I'd be inclined to take the wigan +2 at evs
    Wigan +2 has come in for wigans last 4 away games (2 of them games were against Liverpool and Chelsea) They are scrapping for their lives. If u were prepaid to put wigan DNB as part of a 75 accum tbh mate I think u have to have the bottle to hedge on the wigan +2. Good luck w it anway. Hope u bait the bookies

what did u do man??? we all wanna know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

hellfish08 wrote: »
    great start for ur mano's 1000 quid treble!

I'm like this :eek:

am I seein things :eek:

manual_man wrote: »
    I'm like this :eek:

am I seein things :eek:

manual how did u hedge in the end? Hope u give the bookies a good hiding. all rooting 4 u

Manual i seriosuly hope u hedged it when Arsenal were 2-0 down. Remember the spurs match!!!!! no excused for not locking up a serious profit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Shane St. wrote: »
    manual how did u hedge in the end? Hope u give the bookies a good hiding. all rooting 4 u

What was the bet?

What was the bet?

he has a treble. needed wigan DNB for a grand i think it might have been wigan +2

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Double of Arsenal v Wigan +2.5 and Getafe v Sevilla BTS.
    Wahey, in already!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

shocksy wrote: »
    Just a single for me

Arsenal V Wigan - BTTS @ Evens

Nice bet that fair play

Headshot wrote: »
    Lol I just spotted the tag, funny man ade ;):D

Anyway getting back super serial business

Arsenal V Wigan
    I'll b requesting odds on Caldwell to be booked, You have to back to 2010 to find the last time he wasnt booked against arsenal

get the **** in

I love history

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

good man Gary Caldwell.class bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

double of:
    Under 2.5 in Rennes v Nice
    Arsenal
    @ 1.85

Rennes are coming off a loss in the semi final of the French cup vs a 3rd division team so obviously their morale is pretty low, and they'll probably play with Erding up front again, and he's a terrible finisher. The last 2 games between these two teams finished 0-0 (league cup) and 2-0 for Nice. Nice will be without Civelli (CB), Monzon (LB) and Mounier (left winger and their best player) so they probably won't score tonight. Rennes' home games very often go under 2.5 goals.

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/france/stade-rennais-fc/

but of course the day I bet on unders is the day their game goes over 2.5... :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement