Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

I love u Headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Wolves host City at the weekend! City -2 thank you very much

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Shane St. wrote: »
    manual_man wrote: »
    I'm like this :eek:

am I seein things :eek:

manual how did u hedge in the end? Hope u give the bookies a good hiding. all rooting 4 u

un-glued me mug from the screen

hedged 250 on Arsenal at 2/1 just after h/t, it was wigan and draw dbl chance btw, not dnb, but who gives a flyin fook I'm just over a grand richer YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Cardiff @ 4/7
    Cardiff v Derby
    Match Betting
    Southampton @ 7/10
    Peterborough v Southampton
    Match Betting
    Over 2.5 @ 4/5
    Bristol City v West Ham
    Total Goals U/O 2.5
    Middlesbrough @ 4/11
    Middlesbrough v Doncaster
    Match Betting
    Reading @ 1/2
    Reading v Nottm Forest
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 25.00
    Estimated return € 245.89

I hardly bet on the Championship because its a tad dodgy but tomorrow is huge for the teams iv picked

We have Cardiff that have to win to stay in the playoffs
    Southampton have to win to keep automatic qualification alive
    Bristol City v West Ham. I picked overs in this bet because I felt both teams need a win
    Boro need a win to try to get into the playoffs
    Reading need a win to win the league (depends on how west ham go iirc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

hedged 250 on Arsenal at 2/1 just after h/t, it was wigan and draw dbl chance btw, not dnb, but who gives a flyin fook I'm just over a grand richer YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!
    Congrats.

• Advertisement

Congrats.

thanks brother

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Well played @manual_man

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Nice one Manuel,delighted for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

well done!

what was the treble and odds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Vas Te tomorrw evening to score anytime @ 6/5 (p/p, probably better elsewhere) for West Ham v Bristol City - Fresh from a hatrick and has 22 for the season and has scored in his last 6 games incl 5 in his last 2

• Advertisement

hellfish08 wrote: »

well done!

what was the treble and odds?

cheers lads ehhhh it was btts Liverpool Everton match Man City -1 vs Norwich and the one tonight Wigan or Draw odds just under 15/1 (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Headshot were do u get ur info on card bets??
    Well done again.;)

Headshot were do u get ur info on card bets??
    Well done again.;)

Just soccerway and luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Anything for tonight?

Bayern v Real Madrid

I think Bayern have to win this or they'll be out imo. So I reckon they'll attack from the outset

Im looking at Robben v Marcelo tomorrow. Macelo isnt a good defender while on his game Robben is probably one of the best wingers around and being an ex Real Madrid player, he'll be fired up for this match. Ill be looking for odds on Macelo to be booked when I know for sure he'll be starting (Jose could start Coentrão)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Headshot wrote: »
    Bayern v Real Madrid

I think Bayern have to win this or they'll be out imo. So I reckon they'll attack from the outset

Im looking at Robben v Marcelo tomorrow. Macelo isnt a good defender while on his game Robben is probably one of the best wingers around and being an ex Real Madrid player, he'll be fired up for this match. Ill be looking for odds on Macelo to be booked when I know for sure he'll be starting (Jose could start Coentrão)
    3s on skybet as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

there are such a wide range of relastic scores in both champions league games that I wont be touching the win market in either.

possibly corners in munich and btts in chelsea provided drogba starts.

quick look at powers

munich game: over 10 corners 6/5

chelsea game: btts 4/6

what do ye think of those bets?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I've gone for a double of:
    Middlesbrough -1
    Under 3.5 in Bayern v Real Madrid
    @ 2.63

Chelsea dnb 9/4 and Chelsea double chance 11/10 seem like good odds to me, also Chelsea to score first 8/5, Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 5 against Barca (4 draws) they've never lost a CL semi final at the Bridge, also they've scored first in all of their 10 CL games this season, Barca have only won 3 of their last 12 away games in CL knockout phase

correction Chelsea dnb 11/4 on bet365. think I'm gonna take a piece o' that

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

Here's a stat for ya

Real Madrid have never won away against Bayern Munich, losing eight of their nine trips to their German opponents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Saw a stat there that 12 out of the last 14 Semi-Final first legs in CL finished Under 2.5

Under 2.5 is currently evens in both Munich- Real & Chelsea- Barca

wprathead wrote: »
    Saw a stat there that 12 out of the last 14 Semi-Final first legs in CL finished Under 2.5

Under 2.5 is currently evens in both Munich- Real & Chelsea- Barca

gone for that on Munich-Real, along with under 10 corners, 2.8/1 for the double

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Sútalún

gone for that on Munich-Real, along with under 10 corners, 2.8/1 for the double

A tasty 3.81 on Bet365, think Im gonna follow you on that one.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Reading Win to Nil @ 7/5

Reading can clinch promotion tonight at home with a win. They’ve won their last 7 at home, keeping 5 clean sheets along the way.

Vaz Te Anytime @ 6/5

For reason I gave on the weekend, the guy is in crazy good goalscoring form. Wincast was tempting @ 2/1.

__

Not decided on a bet for the CL match yet, quite like the look of HS's bet. Requested odds from PP via Twitter, can't access B356 atm but hopefully they have something up.

-Ade- wrote: »
    Reading Win to Nil @ 7/5

Reading can clinch promotion tonight at home with a win. They’ve won their last 7 at home, keeping 5 clean sheets along the way.

Vaz Te Anytime @ 6/5

For reason I gave on the weekend, the guy is in crazy good goalscoring form. Wincast was tempting @ 2/1.

__

Not decided on a bet for the CL match yet, quite like the look of HS's bet. Requested odds from PP via Twitter, can't access B356 atm but hopefully they have something up.

Gonna follow you on these.

Double
    Reading To Win With A Clean Sheet @ 7/5
    Reading v Nottm Forest
    Clean Sheets

Ricardo Vaz Te @ EVS
    Bristol City v West Ham
    Anytime Goalscorer

Total stake € 10.00
    Estimated return € 48.00

Adam Le Fondre last scorer @ 4/1 interests me

What a super sub he is and if starts from the bench again I reckon ill go for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

I really fancy Bayern to win tonight but it's too hard to call for me to back them.

I am tempted to stick something on them to win the competition though at 5/1 especially considering the final is in Munich.

Have a treble of West Ham, Southampton and Reading. All 3 sides need victories. Comes to just over 3/1.

West Ham's away form is good. 1 defeat in 8 and 5 wins along the way including the last 2.

Southampton's away form is good too. Won 5 of the last 6 and lost just 1 of the last 11.

Reading are in quite simply spectacular form and are at home to Forest.

I really fancy Bayern to win tonight but it's too hard to call for me to back them.

I am tempted to stick something on them to win the competition though at 5/1 especially considering the final is in Munich.

Have a treble of West Ham, Southampton and Reading. All 3 sides need victories. Comes to just over 3/1.

West Ham's away form is good. 1 defeat in 8 and 5 wins along the way including the last 2.

Southampton's away form is good too. Won 5 of the last 6 and lost just 1 of the last 11.

Reading are in quite simply spectacular form and are at home to already relegated Doncaster.

Reading are at home to Forest,Middlesbrough are playing Doncaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Reading are at home to Forest,Middlesbrough are playing Doncaster.

Yeah you're right. Just got mixed up there. They will still probably win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement