Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Reading are in quite simply spectacular form and are at home to already relegated Doncaster.

It's Reading v Nottingham Forest, Doncaster are away to Boro.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Game in Lithuania later Atlantis V Al Suduva, past 2 meetings Al Suduva have battered the **** out of them 13-0 and 9-0. could be worth getting on overs a few mins in if theyv decent markets

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Gonna chance some AFC CL matches this afternoon.

Bani Yas v Al-Ittihad: The reverse fixture was 1-0, and Bani Yas dont seem to score or concede much. So unders @ 3/4

Al-Arabi v Pakhakor: Reverse fixture was 3-1, think Arabi will get a goal at home and Pakhakor looking for a win to keep in the hunt for knock-outs, so BTTS @ 5/6.

Must stress i know f-all about afc cl, and this is just a fun bet for interest this afternnon.

Double for me @ 2.20/1 €6.60 to even up me account on it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Just got stung in the AFC CL by Persopolis who conceded in the last minute after winning the reverse fixture 3-0.

Quite annoying since that was the last match of a 4fold and is couldnt secure profit because i am at work :mad:

Going for a treble of Swindow/Crawley/Shrewsbury wins for ****s and giggles.
    That league has been kind to me this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Gone for Marcelo to be booked @2/1 crap odds tbh (skybet have him at 3/1) but I cant really do anything about it

Anyway by right I should wait for the team lineup to see does he start and will Madrid start with 2 DM's but **** it im very impatient so I just jumped the gun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

cup of tea wrote: »
    Just flicking through some of Arsenal's fixtures and was looking at the half with most goals market.

Wolves v Arsenal

1st half goals 2
    2nd half goals 1

Arsenal v City

1st half goals 0
    2nd half goals 1

QPR v Arsenal

1st half goals 2
    2nd half goals 1

Arsenal v Villa

1st half goals 2
    2nd half goals 1

Everton v Arsenal

1st half goals 1
    2nd half goals 0

Arsenal v Everton

1st half goals 2
    2nd half goals 1

Liverpool v Arsenal

1st half goals 2
    2nd half goals 1

Arsenal v Spurs

1st half goals 4
    2nd half goals 3

Sunderland v Arsenal

1st half goals 0
    2nd half goals 3

Arsenal Blackburn
    1st half goals 4
    2nd half goals 4

out of their last 10 games in the PL 7 have had more goals in the first half, one game had an equal amount and one game had more goals in the second half. Out of their last 5(probably better analysing wise as it takes into account their recent form) 4/5 have had more goals in the first half. The worry is that Wigan could put up a similar battle to the Utd game and maybe defend with their lives in the first half.

It's 9/4 with Totesport(never used them), 9/5 with Sportingbet, 2/1 Bet365. Imo looking at the stats it represents value seeing as it's come in 4 out of the last 5 times

This came in quite handily anyway. Covered my bet on Arsenal @ evs and a bit more!. Didn't think it would be Wigan that would be the side contributing the most goals in the first half!.Definitely worth keeping an eye out on for future Arsenal fixtures if you can get 2's on it. Now 5/6 of their last games have had more goals in the first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Both are 25/1 on paddypower

Half time/full time
    Bayern Munich / Real Madrid
    Real Madrid / Bayern Munich

2 euro on both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Trying to narrow down at the moment looking at. Wondering what to leave out.

Cardiff 4/7.
    Shrewsbury 4/7
    Reading 4/7
    Vaz Te anytime for West Ham 6/5
    Southampton 4/6
    BTTS Bayern game 4/7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ConorBuckley99

Two singles for me tonight.

€10 - Crawley to beat Northampton @1.44.

Price dropped from 1.50 just as I was making the bet. A win for Crawley tonight will see them take Torquay's place in the automatic promotion places. Northampton are 20th in the table and should stay up barring a minor miracle. I just can't see Crawley not winning tonight.

€10 - Reading to beat Nottingham Forest @1.57.

Reading are the form team in the Championship at the moment. After beating Southampton last week in the 1st vs. 2nd clash, Reading will not want to undo that hard work by not winning tonight. Forest will probably be safe from relegation after tonight's matches so have nothing left to play for.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Just did 'Top Flight' treble of Southampton, Reading, Hammers to win at 10/3 in PP shop. €15 on. Has a good chance I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

€10 on the PP enhanced special of Ronaldo to score anytime @ 3/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

cup of tea wrote: »
    This came in quite handily anyway. Covered my bet on Arsenal @ evs and a bit more!. Didn't think it would be Wigan that would be the side contributing the most goals in the first half!.Definitely worth keeping an eye out on for future Arsenal fixtures if you can get 2's on it. Now 5/6 of their last games have had more goals in the first half.

nice find, bucks the trend.

Just did 'Top Flight' treble of Southampton, Reading, Hammers to win at 10/3 in PP shop. €15 on. Has a good chance I reckon.

Might head up to Paddy Power now and throw €5 on that. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Anyone sort me out a link for betting on the reading match on PP? Cannot find it for my life.

Anyone sort me out a link for betting on the reading match on PP? Cannot find it for my life.

Here you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Wutttt?

Wheres this?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

MikeyGorse wrote: »

Is that in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hsan

is the special on ronaldo gone already?

The Ronaldo bet was the Enhanced Facebook Special but it is gone now, unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I really fancy Bayern to win tonight but it's too hard to call for me to back them.

so do i
    torn between bayern at 17/10 or dnb at 5/6 though

racing post went for real at 7/4
    paddy p were enhancing real at 2s in the shop

i've had it in my head all week to back bayern though so im sticking
    with my own pick

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

went for singles on
    bayern dnb evens (bfair)
    bayern 13/8 (pp)

small bet on gomez wincast 3s
    small bet on gomez fgs 9/2 with betfred as they double the odds
    if they score again....worth considering with messi tomorrow (5/2) maybe
    should barca run riot

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Wutttt?

Wheres this?

Was on facebook and twitter around 4.30,only last about 10 minutes,max bet was €25.

Still gutted I missed the enhancement on United to evens Sunday,Arsenal to evens,not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Bayern v Real Madrid

I think Bayern have to win this or they'll be out imo. So I reckon they'll attack from the outset

Im looking at Robben v Marcelo tomorrow. Macelo isnt a good defender while on his game Robben is probably one of the best wingers around and being an ex Real Madrid player, he'll be fired up for this match. Ill be looking for odds on Macelo to be booked when I know for sure he'll be starting (Jose could start Coentrão)

damn it lads my impatience once again gets the best of me
    Coentrão starts

hopefully ill be getting stake back

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bayern v Madrid: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

Madrid v Bayern: Casillas - Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao - Khedira, Alonso - di Maria, Özil, Ronaldo - Benzema

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Anyone got the teams? Was thinking both to score?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

seanhynes wrote: »
    Game in Lithuania later Atlantis V Al Suduva, past 2 meetings Al Suduva have battered the **** out of them 13-0 and 9-0. could be worth getting on overs a few mins in if theyv decent markets

6-0 Al Suduva FT,was worried at HT when it was just 1-0,they got 5 goals in the final 27mins

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

-Ade- wrote: »
    Bayern v Madrid: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

Madrid v Bayern: Casillas - Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao - Khedira, Alonso - di Maria, Özil, Ronaldo - Benzema

where do u get the teams so early

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

alfalion wrote: »

Twitter.

Small bet on Bayern @ 6/4 for interest.

Heynckes home record in the European Cup can't be ignored, and Bayern can't be as bad as they were vs BVB. Have to get a result tonight if they want to progress.

I'm so gonna regret not putting money on Ronaldo lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

alfalion wrote: »

uefa.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement