Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Where are you doing that bet LD?

The price for it on bet365 is 1.14/1?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

kryogen wrote: »
    Where are you doing that bet LD?

The price for it on bet365 is 1.14/1?

Bwin, but I did it yesterday, looks like the odds have dropped a little, I just checked and I get 2.12 for that double now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Suspicious Italian Betting, has the following 2 draws headed for favouritism. Ive done the double. 6/1 with Stan James.

Palermo v Parma : Match Betting Draw 9/5
    Siena v Bologna : Match Betting Draw 6/4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

6/4 on the draw pre match is pretty deadly alright!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

ft9 wrote: »
    Suspicious Italian Betting, has the following 2 draws headed for favouritism. Ive done the double. 6/1 with Stan James.

Two singles on the above.

Bayern to Qualify was 6/4 this morning, on that as well. Destiny innit, hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

ft9 wrote: »

This weeks bet365 loyalty bonus on that double.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Actual lol at the 6/4!

I saw 8/15 for a Serie B game last year

edit, there it was http://www.liveoddsandscores.com/serie-a/438581/chievo-vs-sampdoria-suspicious-betting-activity-on-draw

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Tis that time of year when serie a gets very dodgy.

if your backing a team make sure they have a reason to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

double on the two draws and treble with the two draws and Krylya Sovetov @ 14.00

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Actual lol at the 6/4!

I saw 8/15 for a Serie B game last year

edit, there it was http://www.liveoddsandscores.com/serie-a/438581/chievo-vs-sampdoria-suspicious-betting-activity-on-draw

Remember this one very well.
    team almost at the bottom was about @1,4 to win against a team placed in 4th position.

See the way the goals went...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

thinking of lumping pretty heavy on Madrid over 2.5 cards at 4/5 what do ye think lads? edit just placed there. bet365 for the price for anyone's interested

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Skybet Real to have more yellow cards 2/1. Bayern have alot more players on the edge of a suspension from the final

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

PP Enhanced Facebook Special

Ronaldo to score anytime tonight enhanced from 8/15 to - EVENS

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/facebook-enhanced-specials/enhanced-facebook-special?ev_oc_grp_ids=479315

Any of the specials he offers, your best off to lay against, as they have all been losing.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

PP Enhanced Special is Ronaldo Anytime @ Evens, max stake is 20 odd quid.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/facebook-enhanced-specials/enhanced-facebook-special?ev_oc_grp_ids=479315

On it, just incase Bayern fail me.

-Ade- wrote: »
    PP Enhanced Special is Ronaldo Anytime @ Evens, max stake is 20 odd quid.

On it, just incase Bayern fail me.

Beat you to it :P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

shocksy wrote: »
    PP Enhanced Facebook Special

Ronaldo to score anytime tonight enhanced from 8/15 to - EVENS

Any of the specials he offers, your best off to lay against, as they have all been losing.

4/5 on Betfair, not worth the lay

cup of tea wrote: »
    4/5 on Betfair, not worth the lay

Wasnt aware of the price.... Just throwing the special out there and my opinion.

I wouldnt touch their enhanced specials anyway. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Evens does not seem all that special, seeing as Cisse was 3/1 last weekend. They could at least knock it to 2/1 for a Limited Time bet.

tinodz wrote: »
    Evens does not seem all that special, seeing as Cisse was 3/1 last weekend. They could at least knock it to 2/1 for a Limited Time bet.

Exactly, i'de much rather take a chance on Gomez to score anytime @ 11/5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Treble for me.

Madrid/Bayern BTTS
    Bilbao Over 1.5 goals
    Valencia Over 1.5 goals

Comes to about 4.50

Madrid have conceded in 16 of their last 19 home games and I fancy Bayern to catch them out on the break tonight with Robben and Ribery. Can't see Madrid not scoring either.

Bilbao are scoring goals for fun in the Europa League this season and they have scored 2 or more in 5 of their last 6 home games in the competition. i fancy them to win the tie as well. Don't rate Sporting that highly.

Valencia have scored 4 in each of their last 3 home games. They have scored 20 in 6 home games in Europe this season. They need to score a couple to qualify having lost the first leg 4-2.

• Advertisement

Treble for me.

Madrid/Bayern BTTS
    Bilbao Over 1.5 goals
    Valencia Over 1.5 goals

Comes to about 4.50

Madrid have conceded in 16 of their last 19 home games and I fancy Bayern to catch them out on the break tonight with Robben and Ribery. Can't see Madrid not scoring either.

Bilbao are scoring goals for fun in the Europa League this season and they have scored 2 or more in 5 of their last 6 home games in the competition. i fancy them to win the tie as well. Don't rate Sporting that highly.

Valencia have scored 4 in each of their last 3 home games. They have 20 in 6 home games in Europe this season. They need to score a couple to qualify having lost the first leg 4-2.

Nice treble, probably follow you on that

Okay my bets for tonight

€10 on Gomez to score anytime @ 11/5

€40 on Real Madrid Card Index Over 30 points @ 13/8
    €10 on Real Madrid Card Index Over 40 points @ 7/2

Last weeks game got very hot headed, and i think if things dont go Madrid's way they will resort to some drastic tackles....

I'll probably have a bet on the overs and BTTS but i'll wait for in play betting to hopefully get better odds than are currently available, once theres no early goal of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Well my outrageous good fortune I got it right last night with Chelsea. Hopefully it will be more plain sailing but I'm on bayern to qualify 50 beans.
    I think Bayern really bossed the 1st leg. Their away form worries me slightly coupled with Real's home form.
    I just hope Ribery and Robben play aswell as they did in the 1st leg, if they do I can't see them not scoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Okay my bets for tonight

€40 on Real Madrid Card Index Over 30 points @ 13/8
    €10 on Real Madrid Card Index Over 40 points @ 7/2

Last weeks game got very hot headed, and i think if things dont go Madrid's way they will resort to some drastic tackles....

I'll probably have a bet on the overs and BTTS but i'll wait for in play betting to hopefully get better odds than are currently available, once theres no early goal of course.

I'm liking the Card Market aswell. Number of players from both sides a yellow card away from suspension from final though
    generous odds of 4/6 for Madrid Over 20 Points imo (Real average 18points in their home La Liga games)
    Kassai isn't exactly card shy either;)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

fair play to the Chelsea backers lads.. the luck is most definitely with Chelsea atm :eek:

I had a feeling we wouldn't be seeing a Barca-Madrid final but still surprised to see Barca going!

those PP specials are ridiculous they're cleaning up :eek: apart from city & cisse ones! I think the Ronaldo one would have been worth backing tonight too but we'll see

gomez to outscore ronaldo is 4/1 on PP (saying this basically for people who are looking to back against PP specials)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭anto77

the difference in the wincast markets between betfair and pp are crazy - rmadrid/benzema can be got around 6/1 - 13-2 in comparison to 15-8 on pp :eek: plenty of money available on ronaldo at 4-1!!! :D

never mind the above - see mailburner's response below!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Okay my bets for tonight

thats a big price so im sucked in
    surprised its lads also and they are 4s on robben anytime and
    refund 1st goalscorer bets if robben scores anytime
    id be surprised if one of them dont get on the scoresheet myself

gonne go with gomez and robben anytime
    as short as 6/4 and 9/4 with some bookies

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

anto77 wrote: »
    the difference in the wincast markets between betfair and pp are crazy - rmadrid/benzema can be got around 6/1 - 13-2 in comparison to 15-8 on pp :eek: plenty of money available on ronaldo at 4-1!!! :D

you sure about that?

wincast on pp are player to score and win whereas on most
    sites a wincast is player to score first and team to win which
    as far as i know it what it is on betfair

just checked betfair, thats the difference alright
    What will be the correct combination of the player to score the first goal in this match AND the correct match result? The winning selection must have both the correct first goalscorer AND the correct result

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I went for Madrid 4-1 40/1..... 4-2 40/1 and 5-1 66/1 in Ladbrokes this morning.

I can see Bayern scoring at least one goal just hop Madrid get a few.
    I taught they were crazy odds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

40 on Badstuber booking 6/4 Sky BEt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement