Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

BTTS done :D

Bayer are fighting back hard!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Sync wrote: »
    Pepe on yellow, could still be alright :D

Haha, I love when that happens........give out about a bet and then something like that happens. Come on Bayern!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

What a game. End to end stuff. 3+ goals for Real is bound to come in...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

-Ade- wrote: »
    Ronaldo 6/4 to win Ballon D'or...

Ronaldo's chances of winning the Ballon D'or hinge on the European championships imo. If he is disappointing he will undo all his recent good work. If he has a good tournament he'll win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Very tempted to go for Bayer to qualify... Hmmmm :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Yeah Buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

So who had the chelsea munich final?

unbelieveable. thats what football is all about.

epic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Well my outrageous good fortune I got it right last night with Chelsea. Hopefully it will be more plain sailing but I'm on bayern to qualify 50 beans.
    I think Bayern really bossed the 1st leg. Their away form worries me slightly coupled with Real's home form.
    I just hope Ribery and Robben play aswell as they did in the 1st leg, if they do I can't see them not scoring.

Nice

Was extremely tempted to back Bayern to win the tournament a few weeks ago at 5/1. Sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Does that penalty count in his goal tally , ive messi for golden boot:mad:

• Advertisement

slattsteen wrote: »
    Does that penalty count in his goal tally , ive messi for golden boot:mad:

No it doesn't.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Two singles on the above.

Bayern to Qualify was 6/4 this morning, on that as well. Destiny innit, hopefully.

Destiny :)

Ronaldo's chances of winning the Ballon D'or hinge on the European championships imo. If he is disappointing he will undo all his recent good work. If he has a good tournament he'll win it.

Probably. I didn't bet on it, surprised the odds would have been as high as they were after his 2 goals earlier on.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

No it doesn't.[/QUOTE
    Hallehlujah for that. had a terrible week, had a nice lump on both Barca and Real each way from the start........... sick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

I know its still a bit early but wanna get on some juicy prices.Who will be top goalscorer in this summers Euros?Surely it will come from one of the top 5 in the market?
    link below..
    http://www.beatthoseodds.com/football/europe/european-championship/top-goalscorer/

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Soldado 16/1 is the stand out

• Registered Users Posts: 11 esay34

Bit early but lining up a Celtic/City double for the weekend .. 20 should return 80 or soo.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Headshot wrote: »
    Soldado 16/1 is the stand out

can actually be got at 20/1 in places!

Di Natale at 35's too

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/top-goalscorer

I know its still a bit early but wanna get on some juicy prices.Who will be top goalscorer in this summers Euros?Surely it will come from one of the top 5 in the market?
    link below..
    http://www.beatthoseodds.com/football/europe/european-championship/top-goalscorer/

I have Gomez @ 10/1, Soldado @ 33/1 and Lewandowski @ 50/1, placed a good few weeks back. Soldado was just after Villa's injury was announced worse that diagnosed initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

can actually be got at 20/1 in places!

Di Natale at 35's too

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/top-goalscorer

cant see Di Natale even making the Italian panel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Too many unknowns with saldado regarding game time and he is the obvious one so the books definately wont offer value on him all things considered imo.

Not really arsed researching admittedly but is there any decent value bets for the Copa Libatadores games tonight?

Not really arsed researching admittedly but is there any decent value bets for the Copa Libatadores games tonight?

I had a look Ade and nothing stands out at me. I fancy overs in the Santos match but crap odds and the home team have advantage of above sea level stadium

Headshot wrote: »
    I had a look Ade and nothing stands out at me. I fancy overs in the Santos match but crap odds and the home team have advantage of above sea level stadium

Yeah, just saw the fixtures and with it being Bolivia it looks like one to avoid That fact alone all but ended any hope of having any money on Santos, cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

I'll be backing Germany from the start probably.

Also just remembered tonight that I stuck on a few ante-post bet's. Had trebles out 5 picks, including Munich CL, PSG Ligue 1 and Pool to win the Carling Cup. €1.20 per line returns ~€150 so here's hoping:D

Thinking of backing Spain and Germany from the start at 5/2 and 7/2 as I really can't see anyone else winning it.

Lewandowski is worth a look at such a big price. Have my eye on Pavlyuchenko/Pogrebnyak at 66/1 too considering the quality of the group. I won't go near Soldado or Llorente until it becomes clear who is first choice.

There could be some value in Huntelaar at 20/1 also. He's got a very good recent record for the national team and his form has been fantastic for Schalke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Treble for me.

Madrid/Bayern BTTS
    Bilbao Over 1.5 goals
    Valencia Over 1.5 goals

Comes to about 4.50

Did this just before kickoff tonight so fingers crossed on tomorrows games!

Lads... Might want to C and P your posts into this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78342991#post78342991 :)

I went for Llorante score and win and falcao anytime scorer double

• Advertisement

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/04/26/iran/premier-league/sepahan/shahin-pars-jonoubi-bushehr/1172422/

Just looking at the fixtures and this came up. I'm gonna chance a couple of bets on Win to Nil @ Evens and -1 @ 6/5 to the home side.

Sepahan are leading the league over there in Iran, while Shahin Bushehr are fighting for survival. Position aside, goal difference is doubled in favor of the leaders. Shalin haven't won an away game in the league since April last year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement