Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Newcastle Wincast with Ba at 10/1 for me tonight just for some interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

ft9 wrote: »
    Tonight I am selecting Liverpool -1 @13/8

You may think I'm nuts, but with Suarez out, who has not being scoring, I feel Liverpool will have more luck in finishing off attacks as they now have to look for different routes to goal. Suarez although playing fantastically has been very poor finishing.

I also think Newcastles decent run to start of season is over, and playing away at Anfield is no easy task.

I expect a few Liverpool goals, and Liverpools defence has been good this year, with Skrtel Agger and Enruique playing great.

It will be no great shock if this bet does not come in, but I feel it is over priced, so I have had a decent enough bet on it.

Best of luck to everyone

Happy with that, very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Absolutely sick to the back teeth of accumulators

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Liverpool -4 corner handicap 11/10

Not great odds but Liverpool will probably dominate and Liverpool tend to rack up the corners due to their terrible delivery.

Never in doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone know anything about Aussie league?
    Are Central Coast Mariners (-1) at 8/5 tomorrow worth a punt? http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/12/31/australia/a-league/central-coast-mariners-fc/gold-coast-united/1112758/
    Its top against bottom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about Aussie league?
    Are Central Coast Mariners (-1) at 8/5 tomorrow worth a punt? http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/12/31/australia/a-league/central-coast-mariners-fc/gold-coast-united/1112758/
    Its top against bottom

I'd fancy them, but i'll take the Asian (-1) opposed to the straight handicap, i always go with insurance these days, been burned way too many times,
    Odds alreaddy droping. CC after two big trips where they won both away games playing home to come again on +5. They are in really greath form, won 6 in a row and they didnt announce any missings. Their opponents won last two games and raise from bottom of table. They are poor away and they dont have nothing to look for in this game specially if we look their misings, first goalie, topscorer...
    Porter (long term, att, 3/0)
    Broadfoot (long term att)
    Beekmans (suspended, mf, 11/0)
    Moss (first gk, 11)
    Macallister (top scorer, 11/3)

Quality on home side, home field, fans, no missings, title fight, they won much stronger oponents with hendicep, why wouldnt this game too..

Also seen a ridiculous scoreline floating around one of the asian sites, that gold coast would win 1st half 2 - 0, and central coast would win 3 - 2 at full time :D

I'd take that with a massive bag of salt thou! those lads are nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Also seen a ridiculous scoreline floating around one of the asian sites, that gold coast would win 1st half 2 - 0, and central coast would win 3 - 2 at full time :D

310/1 with 365. Someone stick a euro on it for me please, I'll get ya back, I'm good for it:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

yesno1234 wrote: »
    310/1 with 365. Someone stick a euro on it for me please, I'll get ya back, I'm good for it:p

500/1 with PP, i stuck a euro on it for the laughs :pac::pac:

maybe i wake up tomorrow an see €501 in my account, lol nice end to the year ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Yoshie.

I seen that too. With the odds of 500/1 I had to take it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Absolutely sick to the back teeth of accumulators

nobody makes a larger profit over the season with accumulators versus singles.

stop throwing away your money and build up a bankroll over 2 or 3 seasons that will provide a monthly income or just keep pissing your money away on 10/1 accumulators where half the bets are just there to bump the odds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

So then Manchester Utd - Asian handicap or the straight handicap of -2 Man Utd (-2.0) @1.90

Asian handicap @ 1.57

Your bet on Man Utd at (-2.0) is:
    - 100% Win if Man Utd wins by 3 goal(s) or more
    - 100% Refund if Man Utd wins by 2 goal(s)
    - 100% Lose if Man Utd loses or the result is a draw or Man Utd wins by 1 goal(s)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I backed Chelsea -3 @ 5/1 against Aston Villa today. Chelsea have a great record against them at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Jesus that's a weird UTD team... :eek:

United Starting XI: De Gea, Rafael, Carrick, Evra, Jones, Park, Nani, Valencia, Welbeck, Berbatov, Hernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

shangri la wrote: »
    nobody makes a larger profit over the season with accumulators versus singles.

stop throwing away your money and build up a bankroll over 2 or 3 seasons that will provide a monthly income or just keep pissing your money away on 10/1 accumulators where half the bets are just there to bump the odds.

Gotta agree with ya on that, im quitting the accums, will probably still do some odd doubles and trebles, my stakes wouldnt be big enough to profit on singles hence the doubles and trebles. But accums are a waste of time and have cost me alot of money over 2011.

Blackburn could be pinned back for the whole game and with that in mind I think Park to score anytime @ 3/1 is a bit high. Be scored against Blackburn last week and he also scored twice in nine games this season and one of those were last week at Wigan. Park will be arriving late into the box so fingers crossed he'll put one away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That 11 is very dodgy and yet something equally eccentric thrashed Wigan, Is Rooney on the bench?

mike65 wrote: »
    That 11 is very dodgy and yet something equally eccentric thrashed Wigan, Is Rooney on the bench?

No....SUBS: Lindegaard, Anderson, Diouf, Pogba, W Keane, Fryers, Cole.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXFISH1

Have a feeling that blackburn could hold utd off for a while so bet in-play for better odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Who is playing down the left for utd? I cant make heads nor tails of it. If Nani or Welbeck mite try Lowe anytime booking again @ 5/2 (PP & SkyBet).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Blackburn's N'Zonzi to be booked anytime @ 9/5

this my only bet in this match

Who is playing down the left for utd? I cant make heads nor tails of it. If Nani or Welbeck mite try Lowe anytime booking again @ 5/2 (PP & SkyBet).

Just setting up a Sky Bet account to do this bet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Utd -2 @ 1.85

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

Have a €2 free bet to be used today with PP. Any good bets to use it on?

Feel sorry for anyone who took on UTD, with that team they deserve to lose, SAF is taking the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

dave_t wrote: »

Yeah got the 'sorry about our website being down during the year' spiel myself plus a free bet to 'make up for it'. I'll take it.

gudede wrote: »
    Just setting up a Sky Bet account to do this bet :)

:D well done Lowe

Went for Stoke -1 @ 21/10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

aswell to back villa and QPR the way the week is going aswell as double chance for the two

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

dave_t wrote: »

€2? Got a free fiver bet myself! :p happy days! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement