Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Headshot wrote: »
    Any other bookie do cash cards beside pp ?

Really handy things for me

Ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

shocksy wrote: »
    Ladbrokes

What are they like to bet with ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Have you looked into moneybookers/skrill? Great service imo, very easy to get started.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Think there are too many reasons why Utd will beat City at the weekend.

United don't lose 3 in a row often. Fergie will be fuming. Its City. Revenge!

i fancey a draw,and would the replay be at OT?.if it is then i fancey utd to beat them at OT in the replay.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Have you looked into moneybookers/skrill? Great service imo, very easy to get started.

Have an account with them already but prefer cash cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

City are rampant at home..I'm getting on -1 City 3/1 and small bit on -2 17/2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Valencia vs. Sevilla - Any thoughts?

I like the look of Soldado anytime scorer @ evens.

Not sure how seriously Valencia take the copa del rey though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Stuck a little on Cambridge tonight vs Southport. They have better form than Southport who have struggled big time recently despite their excellent start to the season.
    Evens with 365
    20 euro just for interest really.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/01/05/england/conference-national/cambridge-united-fc/southport-fc/1139434/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Really handy things for me

Im pretty sure Boylesports do aswell.

Or Betpack allow to withdraw cash and deposit in the betpack bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Boylesports def do this.

You don't get a card as such just your account number, fill out a slip in store to deposit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

How do these cash cards work lads? Stopped using my online account last year as i will need a mortgage at some stage. And going to the bookies is a pain in the ass. Any bookies have a type of atm where you can just walk in and top up your card?

Or is there any other way of betting without it showing up on your bank account? Hope im not hijacking the thread with this :pac:

eh i dunno wrote: »
    How do these cash cards work lads? Stopped using my online account last year as i will need a mortgage at some stage. And going to the bookies is a pain in the ass. Any bookies have a type of atm where you can just walk in and top up your card?

Or is there any other way of betting without it showing up on your bank account? Hope im not hijacking the thread with this :pac:

How are using a gambling site affect you getting a mortgage? Presuming you used a credit card to lodge money in your account? Do they check back over every credit card transaction ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Only two ways off the top of my head are:

1) Paddy Power cash card, top up in-store to use it online, and withdraw in-store.

2) Moneybookers. Transfer from bank into moneybookers (appears as moneybookers on the statement/credit check) and declare its use for gambling purposes, and use it on the likes of Bet365. Instant transfer, takes a day or two to go back into the bank account if you withdraw.

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    How are using a gambling site affect you getting a mortgage? Presuming you used a credit card to lodge money in your account? Do they check back over every credit card transaction ?

I read somewhere...possibly on boards that a history of betting on your bank account will go against you when looking a mortgage. Maybe someone can correct me on this?
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    Only two ways off the top of my head are:

1) Paddy Power cash card, top up in-store to use it online, and withdraw in-store.

2) Moneybookers. Transfer from bank into moneybookers (appears as moneybookers on the statement/credit check) and declare its use for gambling purposes, and use it on the likes of Bet365. Instant transfer, takes a day or two to go back into the bank account if you withdraw.

I'm sure the bank would be asking why the weekly deposits to moneybookers??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

any1 having trouble trying to bet on anything in cambridge with P.P??keeps saying event suspended when you click for a bet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

There's also neteller, used it before while trying out different ways for depositing. Instant deposit, not sure about withdrawing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

seanhynes wrote: »
    any1 having trouble trying to bet on anything in cambridge with P.P??keeps saying event suspended when you click for a bet

Still there on 365

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

50 sheets on Valencia - Sevilla draw @ 14/5

****ing arseholes,was going in on -1 cambridge and i realize its back now and 2-0:mad:.. aaagh

• Advertisement

The Cambridge bet looks sound.

@Sean, the second goal must have went in just before you placed the bet, they suspend the markets then.

no this was around the 26 min mark,they scored in the 29th,refreshed the page and there wasnt any sign of the game in live betting..they just pull games off and put them back when they see fit,dunno how there traders get away with some of the carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

seanhynes wrote: »
    no this was around the 26 min mark,they scored in the 29th,refreshed the page and there wasnt any sign of the game in live betting..they just pull games off and put them back when they see fit,dunno how there traders get away with some of the carry on

Not giving out or anything here but they can get away with it because people put up with it, switch to a decent bookie like 365.

I'm sure the bank would be asking why the weekly deposits to moneybookers??

Why weekly deposits necessarily? Say you're buying shít online, they won't know nor care

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Not giving out or anything here but they can get away with it because people put up with it, switch to a decent bookie like 365.

oh i know,im with them but it was too late to hit the bank yday in time to put money in for the football so i had to hit a P.P shop to put in money instead,i rarely use them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Why weekly deposits necessarily? Say you're buying shít online, they won't know nor care

Even better say you use it to pay some of your bills

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Even better say you use it to pay some of your bills

Never thought of that one :)

Or just don't do stupid bets/accums and lose it all in one go lol.

Or paying for some strippers

tumblr_lc22ncg7Bn1qdy1k6o1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Just saw there the Asian line for the Bayern game earlier was (-4) @ evens,

• Advertisement

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/01/06/italy/serie-b/hellas-verona-fc/modena-fc/1180849/

Home team surely worth a punt here at 4/6. Verona are 2nd and home to 4th bottom Modena.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement