Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Website Help!

Options
  • 01-12-2011 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, been a long time browser of these boards so thought I'd create an account and see if anybody would be interested in my site.

I've recently started up a site where I will be reviewing comics and there is a forum to chat about lots of different characters etc. Haven't got many members yet as I only launched the site on 11th November.

I have a couple of guys on board from England and a couple from the US who will be doing some reviewing for me and was wondering would anyone here be up for the job of reviewing some of their favourite titles.

I don't know whether or not it's against the rules to post a link to the site so I won't unless a mod or admin can let me know if it's ok.

Hope some of you are interested

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Well first of all, best of luck with the site!

Secondly, if you want to pm a mod on here to see if it's ok?

Forum Mods: Fysh, Gambler, ][cEMAN**
    Category Mods: AnCatDubh, Will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thewatcher87

Hi chin_grin I've PM'd Fysh and hope to get a reply soon.

Just wouldn't want to break the rules that's all.

Advertisement