Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Player on PS3

• 01-12-2011 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Hi

When I go through the browser to www.rte.ie/playerxl and watch a show if I press pause then the screen goes very small.
    I can't seem to pause, rewind or do anything.

Then after 20 minutes the screen goes dark.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Screen going dark is just a setting in PS3. IT's a screen saver of sorts. Change the setting in the main setting on XMB.

RTE Player is just a web site. It ain't perfect. If the screen goes small, you will see a "Switch to full screen" toggle on the bottom right OF THE PICTURE, not the screen. Just click it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 BLACK OP

My rte player on my ps3 has a pause button up in the middle of screen and will not go away.It has not been like that before only last week not sure if i pressed a button but can not find what i did hope someone can help

Advertisement