Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Players

Options
  • 01-12-2011 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Need a good deal on a media player with a large capacity hard drive for the parents downstairs. They're stuck in the dark ages with their television so it doesn't have to natively support 1080p. Online or in stores, whatever's cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Need a good deal on a media player with a large capacity hard drive for the parents downstairs. They're stuck in the dark ages with their television so it doesn't have to natively support 1080p. Online or in stores, whatever's cheaper.

I have one of these from dabs.

It is very good and plays every file i have thrown at it.

There me be a newer model out now so have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

you could try a Sumvision Cyclone Micro or Primus media player - cheap and cheerful and is 1080p HDMI and plays MKV, AVI & H.264 - you can buy them here... www.lacuna.ie

Advertisement