Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voda --> Tesco

Options
  • 01-12-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭

Hey If I sign up for tescomobile tonight (porting from Voda) how soon can I expect to be active on the Tesco network?

Is it fairly automated and could happen tonight or will it be at some random time tomorrow?

Anyone else done this recently? Was it painless?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Wont be tonight, some time tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Porting took less than half an hour for me. I did port my number during standard office hours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Thanks folks.. I might kick it off tonight and see what happens....

km

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi Km

The form online is not automated porting. Someone from the care team will contact you tomorrow. If you want it done urgently you can call them on 0894200000 anytime from 8-8. No new ports are submitted after 6pm.

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Hi Km

The form online is not automated porting. Someone from the care team will contact you tomorrow. If you want it done urgently you can call them on 0894200000 anytime from 8-8. No new ports are submitted after 6pm.

Regards
    Paul

woa! 9pm and still answering a public forum :)

ok.. I have filled out the form for 2x sim cards.. they are both in my name, but one is used by my gf.. will this cause issues (as I wont be carrying both phones with me)?

Cheers,
    Kenny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

It should be ok Kenny but they will need to call both numbers so let you gf know. Cheers Paul

Advertisement