Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Patch and Problems Playing Campaign Mode

Options
  • 01-12-2011 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Got the game a few days ago, I don't know if its a coincidence but since I downloaded the latest patch i cant play the campaign mode at all!

I'm on the Fear No Evil mission and as soon as the tanks turn down the alleyway the screen goes dark, saving as if its at a checkpoint then loading appears... A few seconds later I am back at the main menu with an error message ''disconnected from ea servers''.

Signed out of PS network tried again, same thing happened but got ''disconnected from playstation network'' or it may have been signed out. Even plugged out my router but still same thing! :mad:

Anyone experienced anything like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭seathestar

Was just over in the EA Forums for Battlefield and theres a thread going on with a few complaints, so i think its the patch... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Paxmanwithinfo

I have an issue following the patch download on the PS3 last night whereby post synching of trophies nothing esle happens. Is anyone else having this issue? It's an old 60G PS3 that I have...

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Paxmanwithinfo

The trick to the new update to PS3 Battlefield 3 working is to free up a lot of space on your PS3.

Just thought I'd share.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Can you download the patch onto a usb?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dave353

HI has anyone still got this issue. I wanted to get in the the single player earlier and it wont load , just a black screen:( . Online still works fine :) . Any ideas

• Advertisement
Advertisement