Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pallets from Hungary

Options
  • 01-12-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭

Hi, I know somebody that needs 5 heavy pallets collectedf from Hungary and brought to Ireland, any ideas?
    Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Hi, I used this company to ship a pallet of my household contents from the Netherlands when I moved back recently. They were very good at customer service and I found the price reasonable. I think there was a 200kg weight limit on the pallet, so that might be no good for your friend. I also don't know how far their European pickup network extends.

http://www.translandgroup.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

I think these pallets weigh around 700kg or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

Transland are part of palletways and their limit is more like 1ton, so 700kg is fine.

You might need to phone around for a good price, I'd estimate €1000 for 5 pallets ballpark door to door.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

quote is 1950 for the 5 now so 1000 would be great!

Advertisement