Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please?

Options
  • 01-12-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Been looking at getting this tattoo for a while going to go ahead with it finally, been browsing this forum last few weeks just wondering if there's anyone you's would reccommend in town who's light handed to do this

http://chicanotattooart.co.uk/miguel-cotto-tattoos

I was onto bitesize they told me they couldn't price it or give me an accurate how long without me going in and them seeing me, now I plan on heading into town tomorrow just wondering if there's anywhere you's would reccommend over them it's pretty big undertaking i know it won't all be done at once but appreciate any advice I can get like how much or how long if anyone has an idea was going to try head into town for half 9 or so but i'm in work at 12 so hardly be able to get just 2hrs done or would I?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

What town? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

Sorry! Dublin city center

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I definitely wouldn't even start it if you can only fit in a 2 hour session, plus, might not be lucky enough to get a walk in appointment. Plus doing a shift in work with a fresh tattoo might not be the best idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

Ah cheers, I don't know these things i'll ask all the questions when i'm there, what place would you advice?

Advertisement