Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residence Maintenance

Options
  • 01-12-2011 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any idea how you can get maintenance to come out to your apartment on campus? I saw a phone number but it's only for emergencies (broken bathroom light, so probably doesn't apply!) and I went to the residence office today for a form and she said I could get it online through SIS but I can't find it anywhere? :S
    Any help would be very much appreciated! It's a pain in the ass showing in the dark! :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Siuin wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea how you can get maintenance to come out to your apartment on campus? I saw a phone number but it's only for emergencies (broken bathroom light, so probably doesn't apply!) and I went to the residence office today for a form and she said I could get it online through SIS but I can't find it anywhere? :S
    Any help would be very much appreciated! It's a pain in the ass showing in the dark! :P

Its free. . .

Go into Sisweb->Student Services->UCD Residences->Residence Details . . . its towards the end of the page. . . and then press the "New Service Request" Button, and fill out the details. . .

We've had to use it about 5 times. . .had to get 4 lights and a fridge replaced already. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Thanks a million!
    Let there be liiight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Might be a bit too late for this but go down to the office and fill a form? Then the handy man will come, but explain that it's one of the fancy lights or else they'll look at you like you've three heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

No worries, I just filled it out online and he was in to me 9am the next morning. Luckily I was out of bed and dressed at that stage (and on my own in the room... XD) cos he came in with his own key card! :P *supriiiiise!*

Advertisement