Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

weird rooms in mine shafts

• 01-12-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Abandoned mine shafts are always an amazing find, as they hold treasures!
    but i've been playing hardcore(sp obviously) a lot recently and twice while in an abandoned shaft i've come across weird shaped rooms.
    they are always pretty much rectangular with several entrances.
    the bottom is always soil.

do they lead to something?
    has anyone else seen them?

weirdshapedrooms.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

I've seen these too myself...and there always seems to be a perfect retangle of dirt on the ground..dug into it and all I found was a cave system :/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I've found them in many mineshafts, they're usually a lot bigger than the above though! AFAIK they represent the actual mining area or something, but don't actually do anything or have anything interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

yeah i didn't find anything under this one, the last one i found was much larger than this, pity they dont lead to anything ._.

My friend doc came up with an interesting theory,
    what if these are the exact center of the mines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Miles81

The ones I found are usually bigger. No idea if they are the center of the mine.

Advertisement