Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst customer experience - EVER!!!!!

Options
  • 01-12-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

So I receive this email welcoming me to eircom. Wtf - I never placed an order. Email please cancel on friday 18 november. No response

Phoned - "no problem ma'am we will cancel the order. No charge" Monday 21 November.

Tuesday SMS "your phone line is now active." phone - yes it's cancelled.

Tuesday 29 November - service agreement in the mail.
    Thursday 1 December - bill!!! Bill issue date Monday 28 November. Wasn't this supposed to be cancelled the previous week? Or did you lie to me on purpose to steal my money?

Tell me Eircom, how can you bill me for a fraudulent account that YOUR STAFF assured me was cancelled!!

Hello ComReg!!! They'll have fun on this one I'm sure!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

AngelaRI wrote: »
    So I receive this email welcoming me to eircom. Wtf - I never placed an order. Email please cancel on friday 18 november. No response

Phoned - "no problem ma'am we will cancel the order. No charge" Monday 21 November.

Tuesday SMS "your phone line is now active." phone - yes it's cancelled.

Tuesday 29 November - service agreement in the mail.
    Thursday 1 December - bill!!! Bill issue date Monday 28 November. Wasn't this supposed to be cancelled the previous week? Or did you lie to me on purpose to steal my money?

Tell me Eircom, how can you bill me for a fraudulent account that YOUR STAFF assured me was cancelled!!

Hello ComReg!!! They'll have fun on this one I'm sure!!!

Hi AngelaRI,

Can you private message me with the e-mail address you sent the cancellation request to please. Also can you send on any tel no: account no: you received or even just your address.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement