If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Stock Query

Options
  • 01-12-2011 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi Richersounds,

I've 2 bro's thinking seriously of taking a trip to the Belfast store on Monday and just wondering what your stock levels are like for the LG 47LE5900 or something similiar and a budget 42inch sub 400 quid max that would be used for a bit of gaming and playing back an external hard drive.

Im sure you could do a good deal if they where to buy both of you, so let me know what you have available and the best deal you can do so they can't refuse :D

Thanks,
    Declan.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

declan_8 wrote: »
    Hi Richersounds,

I've 2 bro's thinking seriously of taking a trip to the Belfast store on Monday and just wondering what your stock levels are like for the LG 47LE5900 or something similiar and a budget 42inch sub 400 quid max that would be used for a bit of gaming and playing back an external hard drive.

Im sure you could do a good deal if they where to buy both of you, so let me know what you have available and the best deal you can do so they can't refuse :D

Thanks,
    Declan.

Declan,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 47LE5900 is now a finished line and has gone last few to clear - we only have one open box unit remaining at £599.95 - it's a seriously nice Tv for that money!

We have a decent selection of 47/50" available at the moment but if you are travelling please have a look at www.richersounds.com first and drop us a line and I'll be able to reserve stock for you - alternatively, we are just putting a direct delivery system into place next week which will speed up delivery, especially of large screens, direct from our main warehouse in the UK at pretty competitive carriage pricing - so this may be a better option for you rather than the drive!

Thanks again and keep me posted if you see anything on the site that grabs your fancy,

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Declan,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 47LE5900 is now a finished line and has gone last few to clear - we only have one open box unit remaining at £599.95 - it's a seriously nice Tv for that money!

We have a decent selection of 47/50" available at the moment but if you are travelling please have a look at www.richersounds.com first and drop us a line and I'll be able to reserve stock for you - alternatively, we are just putting a direct delivery system into place next week which will speed up delivery, especially of large screens, direct from our main warehouse in the UK at pretty competitive carriage pricing - so this may be a better option for you rather than the drive!

Thanks again and keep me posted if you see anything on the site that grabs your fancy,

atvb,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

thanks for the reply.

Just to confirm the price of the open box 47LE5900 as when I select the link it gives me £549 and you listed £599..

Thanks,
    Declan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

declan_8 wrote: »
    Hi John,

thanks for the reply.

Just to confirm the price of the open box 47LE5900 as when I select the link it gives me £549 and you listed £599..

Thanks,
    Declan.

Hi Declan,

We can match that price of £549.95 no problem. :)

Let me know if ya have anymore questions.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Hi Declan,

We can match that price of £549.95 no problem. :)

Let me know if ya have anymore questions.

Chris

The lads got sorted yesterday and delighted with the purchases.

Thanks,
    Declan.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.