Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning to college for a new degree after dropping out, Fee query!

Options
  • 02-12-2011 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, I am a 20 year old former student from Dublin who this year decided my course I was studying in TCD was not for me. I am currently working full time in Retail and am saving more or less half my salary each month to try and get the bulk of the 6 grand I need for my first year of fees. I was just wondering is there a common policy on how these fees are paid in all the universities? I am under the assumption I will have to pay it in halves e.g. September 2012 and January 2013. I possibly will go to study in DCU and am wondering if their fee payment methods differ from this or if this is even correct. Any information or links to useful information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

Advertisement