Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The videos of fhrope

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

These are excellent, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

The antenna on Caspian can surely kill you! The day I found out about this I was unaware of this new feature and was happily repairing my tank when it fell... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

The antenna on Caspian can surely kill you! The day I found out about this I was unaware of this new feature and was happily repairing my tank when it fell... :o

Hehe same here,i had just got back into my tank :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭fhrope

Sup guys, This is the video I am posting for the contest which you can find here

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/only-in-battlefield3?sourceid=blg-oib

hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNUlxQk3Og

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Interesting bit where you blew up the C4 after you came back to life after dying - this will be of great benefit to me, as I sometimes die when staring down the barrel of a tank after decorating it with C4 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

the_syco wrote: »
    Interesting bit where you blew up the C4 after you came back to life after dying - this will be of great benefit to me, as I sometimes die when staring down the barrel of a tank after decorating it with C4 :P

20 seconds after you die, think theres a range on it tho.

Last night i typed "tick tick boom" into chat before i killed the tank :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

the_syco wrote: »

Ah jaysus you only found that out now, been having great fun with it. Anytime i reverse over someone now, i immediately jump out of the tank and wait 30 seconds. C4 needed some advantage as planted C4 chows up on the map alot of time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

There's no time limit or range on it. I have also died numerous times before blowing a C4 trap. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I frequently put C4 around a MCOM in rush and when I hear an enemy start to arm it....

BOOM

:D

C4 rocks.

Cormic wrote: »
    I frequently put C4 around a MCOM in rush and when I hear an enemy start to arm it....

BOOM

:D

C4 rocks.

More fun the other way round , Arm it then plant it and run. I do it at flags as does Ancapaillmor!!!!:mad:

• Advertisement

You knew that was one of the few times i tried that, i saw F start to flash and knew someone was taking it then heard dewinter on ts say "i hope he knows there's C4 there" and then i detonated.

You knew that was one of the few times i tried that, i saw F start to flash and knew someone was taking it then heard dewinter on ts say "i hope he knows there's C4 there" and then i detonated.

****er was in my squad, could have told me :mad: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Planting C4 around flags is my new favourite hobby especially in B2K as the effect is usually awesome plus loads of 360 players don't seem to know you can detonate after death so I do my best to educate them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I'm dead, shoot the C4 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sup guys had some fun when my bro came around and this was the outcome of one of those rounds! Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjF_vPJqSMA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

And all was well in the land :)
    I smiled on the inside :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Good stuff!

Sup guys, Quick series I came out with before Myth Busting, Figured I would touch up on it again.

Here's a quick tips video on my Guided Shell Tank Setup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k_naDezmCw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Thanks for the upload.

Question,
    In the video you are using the Guided Shell but you don't have anyone in the third seat? It actually looks like you're in the tank on your own until we see someone hop out.

Is someone else in a third seat\using Soflam and getting locks for you? I have the third seat unlocked but its hard to use without a Squad with Mic's.

Do you think its worth having if you run in tanks on your own? (or with randoms).

(I should have mentioned I play on 360, I notice the Customize selection on yours looks like PC)

• Advertisement

Takes a long time to lock on, if you can get the jump on the tank the guided shell is worth it. To be honest if you're by yourself, it can be suicide if you run into some engies and have no lmg\hmg because you've no gunner. with teamspeak going and the gunner with you, it's a lethal combo, took down 5 copters in 3 mins with it last night. Now the only prob is you get sfa as the guy in the citv. As i said i got the 5 heli's, i was in the cITV and got only 280 points for the spots where as my mate the gunner got 10 kills andaround 1500 points.

If you don't have the unlock for the 3rd seat, then you won't be able to see if someone is in there or not, That's why you couldn't see.

I was doing it last night, It seemed to be working. but we were owning show. I would see it being hard to do by yourself if you're getting rocked

Episode 7 has arrived!!

I've been collecting myths over the last month and I gathered all the best ones that came from the comments. Hope everyone enjoys! Also Special appearance by Shibby2142!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oeWLdUJlmQ

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Can Engies pick up enemy mines?

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Can Engies pick up enemy mines?
    Yeah they can.
    You can pick up enemy C4 too but I can't remember what class I was, probably support.

Needless to say in both cases you should make sure the owners arn't watching :P

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭umpsfar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFKeB3ja96k
    release date of this video was back in 3rd Nov 2011
    i had to go through my history to find it but even with the patches im sure the damage is close.

The AA has definately changed, its not as effective and i'm pretty sure the jet gun is more effective.

Can't find it now but i was watching a vid on how the angle of the rpg attack affects damage as well, if you're to the front of the tank and hit the side, it's still pretty much the same as hitting the front on.

Found it.

Forgot to mention i noticed this one. You know there's some perks that the gunner will pass on and stack such as motion sensor, maintenance and thermal camo, i noticed the other day when either driver or gunner leaves the perk stays with the tank. Might be interesting to see how many can stack.

Cleaned up house after they thought they got rid of me

I love this hallway :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS64jlW8JrE

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

very nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Turned it off as soon as I seen Metro

Advertisement