Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The videos of fhrope

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭fhrope

5uspect wrote: »
    Nice video, but the music ruins it. I would rather hear in game audio.

The audio was botched by laughter and other stuff. I felt it wouldn't of fitted. I have switched my settings for future recordings so I don't have to worry about that and bring in-game sounds

Episode 8 has arrived!!

I've been waiting for the patch to come out to test new myths because I didn't want a new episode to come out then the patc comes out and breaks everything. I hope you guys enjoy it! And leave suggestions as always ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

For the wall-medkit...I was about to type...whoever suggested that was obviously trolling and then...WTF !!!!

SeantheMan wrote: »
    For the wall-medkit...I was about to type...whoever suggested that was obviously trolling and then...WTF !!!!

Lol I thought that would come up :P

Sup guys another episode of fhrope's army this time we go swimming

Enjoy

• Advertisement

Just having fun with the army as always!

Enjoy

Advertisement