Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer !!

Options
  • 02-12-2011 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

any1 interested in going abroad to work ..and have craic this summer...interested in sharing accom ? few girls...numbers of definites dropping by th day ! :p

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 147 ✭✭massiveattack

any1 interested in going abroad to work ..and have craic this summer...interested in sharing accom ? few girls...numbers of definites dropping by th day ! :p

Hot and or slutty?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ClaireyFairey1

oh absolute mogs...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

13172313303.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

where are ye thinking of heading and for how long i maybe interested

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ClaireyFairey1

where ever they will have us :P for the whole summer as in after exams and b4 college starts again ..june to august hopefully,, what is your plan ??:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Pics or gtfo

where ever they will have us :P for the whole summer as in after exams and b4 college starts again ..june to august hopefully,, what is your plan ??:)

i was thinking about heading to Canada or the USA for the summer and was planing to be back before I graduate in August

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo

Beat me to it.

Seriously though, have you anywhere in particular that you'd like to head to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Incidentally I'm planning to get a J1 for the summer, any lads are welcome, no homo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Hoping to go to Germany/Switzerland. Would be interested in other places too though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

was thinking of going to san francisco on the j1 on my own wouldnt mind heading away with other UL people no matter where it is, better than being on my own ha

was thinking of going to san francisco on the j1 on my own wouldnt mind heading away with other UL people no matter where it is, better than being on my own ha

would'nt be 2 keen on going to san fran a cupple of my mates went there last year and could'nt get a job i was thinking more like Ocean city or some where like that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I've applied for a job for the summer but if that doesnt work out then I might head off somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

mayo_lad wrote: »

would'nt be 2 keen on going to san fran a cupple of my mates went there last year and could'nt get a job i was thinking more like Ocean city or some where like that

Ya Ive actually heard that myself. I spent a month living in New York this summer wouldn't be too keen on heading back to the east coast. I have Preference towards the west coast if anyone was interested in getting something going I'd be up for it

Advertisement